New starter :) ideal me, here I come!

KSH

A big hello to everyone! I'm new to minimins but not new to dieting, but hopefully this will be the last one I have to do :)

I'm Kathy and I'm 20 at the moment, recently moved in with and then married my partner of 5 years, and all that married bliss has taken its toll on my waistline! Late nights slogged out on the sofa with a takeaway, pack of Doritos and box of chocs have been the norm recently. Since we got engaged this time this year I've gone from 8 st 10 lbs to 9 st 13 lbs!

Both hubby and I have decided enough is enough (he's put on about 2 stone since Jan 09!), and we're turning over a new leaf. Already lost about 3lbs each since new years day so we are on the right track.

I'll be lurking around looking for tips and recipes etc, but thought its only polite to say hi :) good luck to everyone here, we have already made the first step in the right direction by being here!

Hi Kathy and welcome to minimins!

You're in the right place for tips and help, so just shout up if there is anything you need! Are you a specific diet or are you doing your own thing?

Hope to see you around

xxx

Back