New Starters/Returners this week - Group?

Cheers.. good to see my BMI go down a wee bit aswell x

Aiming for 5lbs this week.. to get that stone off x

Hey everyone,
Just had my first weigh in after my first week on SS. Had a loss of 8 and a half lbs :) my OH doesn't agree with the CD which is making things tough but im getting through :)
Hope everyone is keeping spirits up and weight down

well done incognito and tomc fantastic weight loss

Well done on your loss Tom and Lisa.Brill 1st week for you aswell.keep up the good work!
My sister hates it as well, she works on the equation move more eat less. She is trying to be supportive but doesnt understand what its like to be best friends with a loaf of bread.

hey all - hows everyone getting on today? i feel good diets going well - dying to weigh myself but i think i am gonna hold out until next friday. i did buy a size smaller in a pair of trousers today so that makes me feel good yay me

hiya,
My six has ordered my a size16 bridesmaid dress, so I need to sift about 9 pounds to get into it by aug 17th loads of time!!

Went swimming earlier was good..

Constipated tho (TMI?) anyways feel a bit bloated x

Diet itself no probs today tho.. not hungry at all x

HI girls,

weigh day tomorrow for me !!!!!!!

had a falling out with dp he wanted to go out for a meal with his whole family, i said i didnt want to go, it didnt go down well. im just not ready to sit with a group of people eating and im not prepared to start again.

do you think im being unreasonable????

but anyway feeling good :D

becky

morning bex! good luck with your WI!
as for the meal-out with dp's family...i don't think you're being unreasonable, especially if you are only just starting/returning to CD. for me, the temptation to have "just a salad" or "a little bite" fuels the eating machine's fire! Perhaps paint a different picture of it to the dp?

One other issue you may have already come across in public eating moments, everyone wants to knw why you're not eating...and describing the diet to others often leads to very disapproving looks and sniggers. I learned very early on (the first time around on CD) to agree to go to such events/meals and on the day of, heavily pretend to be unwell. ;) Saves me arguing with dh and having to face the others when i'm not prepared for it.

or, you could go along and just have a water and be social...when questioned about not eating, just say you arent feeling so well or you're still full from lunch or breakfast, etc etc..

just a couple suggestions. ;)

Thanks Dis i think dp is starting to understand that its not just about losing weight but wats going on in my mind as well. but i have decided not to go it is to early for me.

anyway happy news is..................................i lost .........................11lbs whoo hoo :D

hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Well done all some great losses here! I have to wait until Tues for my first WI, still only on day 4 but I hope I will be able to match your fantastic losses when I come back and post on Tuesday night.

I went to 'lunch' with the girls on Day 2....just smiled at the waitress said I wasn't feeling well and had water and coffee only....funnily enough it was easy, and I didn't mind not eating, but I might well have been carried away on a tide of novelty. Couldn't have done it yesterday, that's for sure. Prob best to just not go, can't go wrong that way!

Hi everyone,
Thought I'd report a 8lb loss for my first week- whooo!
Finding it really tough still though, but pleased to see the difference. Hope everyone else is coping well. X

well done with all the losses!! woot woot!

by the way, am i the only one that can't see the tickers in everyone's signature? i only see a link. ((same with mine as well))

Well done Minibum thats fab hee hee we are all gonna be real slim chicks and chaps before we know it xxx

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:well done minibum

good morning everyone, im pleased to say im back! i was supposed to start the diet two weeks ago but life got in the way, but anyway im here, im positive and rather pleased to discover that iv dropped 3lbs before i even start so things looking up! im off to walk the dog, might even do an extra lap of the park to get me off to a good start today. my life starts today - wish me luck!!!!! xx

Back