New Starters/Returners this week - Group?

Im day 4 aswell.. I really struggled throughout the night last night and this morn but im ok just now.

Im well into ketosis tho and losing weight so going to stick with it even tho I would love a chinese!

mmmmm chinese lol.....I'm ok really and def going to stick at it to! I knew the weekend was going to be tough with the family home and having to keep them fed...was quite amazed when hubby said he'd make the kids their tea, didn't think he knew how! :D

xx

I started 1/6/09 can I join a team too or am I too late???

No join in :)

I have bubble bath and a good book for later.. try settle me as I find during the night the worst!

Still got 2 packs to have tho.. had a strawb this morn.. got a choc tetra in freezing and ill have a hot choc mint after bath :D

actually..sounds great :D

lol i keep thinkin of chinese, oh has been helpin out with the kids dinners when he can so sweet i think he's realising im really tryin :)
when is everyone having their weekly weigh in? x

lol i keep thinkin of chinese, oh has been helpin out with the kids dinners when he can so sweet i think he's realising im really tryin :)
when is everyone having their weekly weigh in? x

I've got mine Tuesday evening...on one hand can't wait, on the other worried that it won't be as good as I hope....oh and I wish it was in the morning cos so far this week I'm loving my morning trip to the scales :)

my weigh in is tuesday too :p i so hope its good news. i do weigh daily at home and i can see them dropping :D

evening all, glad to hear everyone's getting on okay - i soo nearly went out and a drink tonight but thought better of it lol. teetotal for me at least until my holiday in 4 weeks in which i will have shakes in the day and a healthy meal at night, saying that, can u bring sachets on airplanes??

Pack them in your case and have them their you will just have to drink water on the flight hon xx

I am getting weighed on Monday. Today has been tough just having 2nd shake and then some soup later. I like a few drinks on a saturday night so tonight i am taking the car Grr Grr No pain - Weight Gain !!!

Have a nice evening everyone xxx

Have a nice night JShoo x

Yeah sachets be fine on the plane :D

Where ya offto on hol? x

Sorry a miserable post coming up! Finding it really tough today. I couldn't sleep at all last night and today just feel dreadful and cranky. I'm really craving things and am not really enjoying any of the shakes and soups. I'm not sure if I'm in ketosis yet, as I'm not really really hungry, but I am craving everything!!! Anyone else feel like this on Day 3? I'm desperate to have my last shake but can't handle the thought of nothing to have later! Sorry to be miserable.

minibum - have half the shake now and half later. you'll get through it - just think of your minibum x

Have a nice night JShoo x

Yeah sachets be fine on the plane :D

Where ya offto on hol? x

nowhere exotic I'm afraid - just to my dads in Ireland - getting the bridesmaid dress fitted although by the time of the wedding it will be too big lol (hopefully - no definitely haha)

nowhere exotic I'm afraid - just to my dads in Ireland - getting the bridesmaid dress fitted although by the time of the wedding it will be too big lol (hopefully - no definitely haha)

Im off to Dublin end June..

Will be taking the sachets tho and drinking water.. a blessing cos its so bloody expensive over there :eek:

minibum, i do feel the same your not alone day 3 for me to, just had a try of broccli and cheese :sign0137: its gross so had a bar instead they do fill me up and im enjoying them.

going cold turkey off food is sooooo hard dont give in keep fighting xxxx we are nearly day 4 whoo hoo

Thanks Bex and Lisa. Had a chocolate shake -much thicker than usual- and feeling a bit better now. I think I needed to drink more water as well as I haven't really had enough today- constantly on the loo! I'm looking forward to having the bars as the only shakes that I can drink OK are choc and choc/mint. I had a vanilla with coffee for breakfast and thought I'd like it but found it very sickly- I think it's the sweeteners. I'm sure I'll get there in the end but I am just finding it a bit hard to get my head round eating something so manufactured. I was really into my homemade meals, bread, cakes etc (too much!) so it sort of feels a bit wrong!

Anyway this way of eating definitely makes me realise how much my life has revolved around eating. I can't believe how many of the things I love to do revolve around food. Quite shocking really!

Thanks Bex and Lisa. Had a chocolate shake -much thicker than usual- and feeling a bit better now. I think I needed to drink more water as well as I haven't really had enough today- constantly on the loo! I'm looking forward to having the bars as the only shakes that I can drink OK are choc and choc/mint. I had a vanilla with coffee for breakfast and thought I'd like it but found it very sickly- I think it's the sweeteners. I'm sure I'll get there in the end but I am just finding it a bit hard to get my head round eating something so manufactured. I was really into my homemade meals, bread, cakes etc (too much!) so it sort of feels a bit wrong!

Anyway this way of eating definitely makes me realise how much my life has revolved around eating. I can't believe how many of the things I love to do revolve around food. Quite shocking really!

yes i know exactly how you're feeling - i love cooking, baking etc wasn't very good at it lol but liked doing it. even having lunch in the park with my daughter - dvd nights - going out for meals - lots of things i did revolve around food. coming home from a bad day at work i would think of food/what i could eat to cheer me up. now im trying to get in to a frame of mind where i am thinking of something else that i can look forward to for example as others have suggeste pampering/relaxing bath, going for a nice evening walk, somrthing that doesnt involve food.

any way come on here for inspiration when u are struggling , we'll always be on hand for advice, support cmfort xx

Im off to Dublin end June..

Will be taking the sachets tho and drinking water.. a blessing cos its so bloody expensive over there :eek:

yeah it is a bit pricey over there, i do love it though - its like my 2nd home all my family are there .. sooo excied now xxx

hope everyone is hanging in there. xx

i nearly passed out to day scary my dp is slightly worried but i feel fine now :D still going with it.

i can see how my life revolved around food im doing so much more because im not eating.

looking forward to weighin on tuesday!

hope everyone is hanging in there. xx

i nearly passed out to day scary my dp is slightly worried but i feel fine now :D still going with it.

i can see how my life revolved around food im doing so much more because im not eating.

looking forward to weighin on tuesday!

I ate one of those hot dog sausages.. yi kno the tinned ones :( Cold!.. And I dnt even like them.. bit pi**ed off at myself but hey ho!

:sigh:

I ate one of those hot dog sausages.. yi kno the tinned ones :( Cold!.. And I dnt even like them.. bit pi**ed off at myself but hey ho!

Dont worry least you didnt have the bread roll mustard and ketchup too, dont feel guilty keep going look at wat you have done already :D you will be fine hun:hug99:

Back