NEW SYN FREE PRODUCTS!!!!!!

well got the sausages from lidl, they are great! had them for brekkie, just gutted they are not going to continue them as i think they are one of the best xx

Sainsburys BGFY Cumberland sausages. Chilled 8 pack are 1/2 syn each and pretty nice!

These are my fave SW friendly ones!!

Weight watcher sausages - 1/2 syn each
Morrisons eat smart - 1/2 syn each
sainsburys be good to yourself - 1/2 syn each
tesco light choices - 1 syn each
xxx

Weight watcher sausages - 1/2 syn each
Morrisons eat smart - 1/2 syn each
sainsburys be good to yourself - 1/2 syn each
tesco light choices - 1 syn each
xxx

I'm really confused.. is this on extra easy or just a red day? I thought sausages we so full of syns they were basically a no go!

BeckyT said:
I've been to 3 lidl's and neither of them have any! The search continues!!

Hi Becky, when I went to lidl last wk I grabbed the last 3 packs, shop assistant said once there gone there gone & not stocking anymore :( hope u find some soon, had some today for breakfast so yummy xx

Susie25 said:
Ok done as pork for free food in the calculator and portion size 50g (1 Sausage)
Extra Easy and Original 1/2 Syn
Green 3 1/2 Syn

I've just tried to use the Syn calculator for this and it came out free on red and extra easy but 3 1/2 on green have I done something wrong?

I've just tried to use the Syn calculator for this and it came out free on red and extra easy but 3 1/2 on green have I done something wrong?

No its definitely 1/2 syn on EE and RED
If you put in free food as pork and per 100g with 16.9 protein, 8.9 carbs and 1.3 fat and then the portion size is 50g ( as there are 8 sausages in a 400g pack) it comes out as 1/2 syn EE & RED and 3 1/2 syn on green

SW's website says:

Our Food Co-ordination team at Head Office are constantly looking at the availability and nutrition info of our basic and branded foods. Following recent research, we’d like to let you know about a couple of changes to our Free Food list.
Quorn sausages

Quorn recently changed their sausage recipe and as a result regular plain Quorn sausages are no longer Free. The Syn values of other sausages also vary depending on the flavour.
Here’s a full list:
  • Sizzling BBQ Bangers, 5 pack, chilled: 2 Syns each
  • Best Ever Cumberland Sausages, 5 pack, chilled: 1 Syn each
  • Best Ever Sausages, 6 pack, chilled: 1 Syn each
  • Best Ever Sausages, 8 pack, frozen: 1 Syn each
  • Tastier Red Leicester & Onion Sausages, 5 pack, chilled: 1 Syn each
  • Tastier Sausages, 6 pack, frozen: ½ Syn each
The ingredients in branded products do change from time to time, so please check your favourites from time to time on Syns Online.

So Quorn sausages aren't free anymore. Sorry.

I'm really confused.. is this on extra easy or just a red day? I thought sausages we so full of syns they were basically a no go!

im on extra easy xxxx not all sausages are bad!!

BAD NEWS!!!

Just found out that LIDL sausages will no longer be free once stock comes back......please note that you will have to add 1/2 syn to each.

My consultant has got this info verified by SW.

:cry:

Back