NEW SYN FREE PRODUCTS!!!!!!

Brilliant! I'll have to go hunting for those.
Trouble with Lidl is, they don't usually have a great deal of stock (at least where I live), so things like this usually go like hot-cakes!

Lidl may not have any in stock now.....but when/if they do come back they won't be free any more.....half syn each....confirmed by SW. Sorry for the bad news.

Lidl may not have any in stock now.....but when/if they do come back they won't be free any more.....half syn each....confirmed by SW. Sorry for the bad news.

Half a syn a sausage is still good, so, will have to give them a try, if I ever find them!

Bernard Mathew Turkey FREE

Attachments

• 005854.jpg
    005854.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 218
BAD NEWS!!!

Just found out that LIDL sausages will no longer be free once stock comes back......please note that you will have to add 1/2 syn to each.

My consultant has got this info verified by SW.

:cry:

They've never been free as far as we know despite the original hopes - we calculated the syns on page 2 & 3 of this thread from the nutritional info on the packet and they've always been 1/2 a syn on EE/Red, 3.5 on Green.

D'oh! I just read through the rest of the thread. That'll teach me! Still not the end of the world though, better than some of the other sausages!

I'm confused, someone just asked about these on another thread ("Lids Low fat sausages" thread), I put in the values into the syns calcualator and they came out as 1.5 syns each on original & extra easy - not free, and not 0.5 syns. There are 12 sausages per pack, the pack is 250g, so each sausage would be 21g each (so more like a chipolata)

Were the values wrong? Or is this a totally different product?

She told me:

Per 100g:

Calories 266
Fat: 22g
Protein 16g:
Carbohydrate: 0g (I thought that was a bit odd)

Worked out at 1.5g per sausage on Original/EE, 3.5 on Green

These are for the Linessa LIDL sausages, I was hunting for this thread actually, but I dont recall it being merged in with all this other stuff, finding it very confusing to follow which products people are discussing!

I'm confused, someone just asked about these on another thread ("Lids Low fat sausages" thread), I put in the values into the syns calcualator and they came out as 1.5 syns each on original & extra easy - not free, and not 0.5 syns. There are 12 sausages per pack, the pack is 250g, so each sausage would be 21g each (so more like a chipolata)

Were the values wrong? Or is this a totally different product?

She told me:

Per 100g:

Calories 266
Fat: 22g
Protein 16g:
Carbohydrate: 0g (I thought that was a bit odd)

Worked out at 1.5g per sausage on Original/EE, 3.5 on Green

These are for the Linessa LIDL sausages, I was hunting for this thread actually, but I dont recall it being merged in with all this other stuff, finding it very confusing to follow which products people are discussing!

It's a different product - read the nutritional info on p.2 - this is a 400g pack of 8 sausages. Unfortunately the OP has now removed the original photo so its difficult to compare.

Janeasetler said:
BAD NEWS!!!

Just found out that LIDL sausages will no longer be free once stock comes back......please note that you will have to add 1/2 syn to each.

Hmmm may explain my maintain last week lol they are yummy! How disgusting to syn them now x

Jane are you sure M&S curry is free???

Count on Us Mild Vegetable Curry with Pilau Rice, chilled, 400g pack Free

They do loads of different curries, that's the only one that's free from what i can see.

Janeasetler said:
BAD NEWS!!!

They were 1/2 syn each anyway, few members on here checked the nutrition info few weeks back & I did myself when I bought them and they came out at 1/2 syn each, still good tho as they are yummy x

Good thread, always good to know syn free products x

Hi guys I don't know if you realise there is a new slimming world app available free on iTunes called a taste of slimming world : D

Ber said:
Hi guys I don't know if you realise there is a new slimming world app available free on iTunes called a taste of slimming world : D

Wow, I am off to iTunes right now !

I use that on my boyfriends phone, he has an iphone and I downloaded a taste of slimming world but you can only get into the syns part if you're a member and have lifelineonline log in.

It is good as you can just put in what you want and it will bring the syns up. Quicker than logging into lifelineonline lol but unfortunately I have a blackberry and we can't get any apps on there

Back