New to Alli/Xenical

Cheekysoph

Hi my name is Soph and i'm starting Alli tomorrow. Any advice would be welcome, as i'm new to this and abit scared of the dreaded side effects :confused:

Hi and welcome to the forum!! You will be fine on alli once you stick to the rules, i am on xenical (double the dose of alli) and the rule with that is no more than 5g of fat per 100g!! No more than 45g of fat per day, that might be slightly different with alli, i'm not sure!! All i can say is make sure your eating your calorie allowance, drink plenty of water, and stay away from foods with more than 5g of fat per 100g, and you will not see any side effects. Thats what had put me off for so long, but you honestly dont get them if you stick to it!! Good luck, and i am sure you will be saying goodbye to that first 5lb very soon!!

Thanks for the quick reply :D Gunna start a daily diary from tomorrow wish me good luck. Have around 4st to lose :cry:

well done for taking the first step and try not to look at it as having 4 stone to lose break it up into smaller manageable goals that are easier to work towards, break it into stones or even half stones and treat yourself when you reach that goal

agree with the drinking water, not only because of weight loss but it also makes you feel fantastic, my skin is glowing since i started taking xenical just because i am eating more fruit and veg, and drinking buckets of water every day

1st day went ok.

Belvita
Chicken and mushroom rice soup
Smoothie
Pear
Salmon fishcake, potatoes with cherry tomatoes and a teeny bit of mozarella cheese with veg

x3 coffees. water and tea

hiya aand welcome ;)

i've only been here for 12 days and am doing fine - no accidents yet. ;)

i think we are all the same at first - terrified to eat anything.

good luck hun xx

Thanks its great to have the support :D
abit scared to eat yeah! lol!

One word of warning, be careful with salmon, some of the girls have had a bad reaction to salmon, and by that i am sure you know what i mean, it doesnt affect everyone though. The xenical cant tell the difference between good fats and bad fats so even though salmon is good, you could experience the side effects.. Like i said though it doesnt affect everyone!!

Cheekysoph said:
Thanks for the quick reply :D Gunna start a daily diary from tomorrow wish me good luck. Have around 4st to lose :cry:

hey soph i started alli today and also have 4 st to lose am nervous too, good luck hon

Back