New to CC

jenny83

Hi everyone. I lost weight before doing CC and am giving it another go now.

Hoping I'll find lots of inspiration here. :)

Hi Jenny, I am brand new here too, thought I would say hello! Seems we have similar amounts to lose as well :)
How long have you been counting calories and how has it been going so far ?

Hi Jenny, I am brand new here too, thought I would say hello! Seems we have similar amounts to lose as well :)
How long have you been counting calories and how has it been going so far ?

Hi BerryBerry

Only been counting since today!

I originally started 2 years ago and lost 3 stone doing it so am hopeful but just need to get into doing it again. I found it hard at first last time but it got much easier after a while and that's what I need to remember.

Well done on your lost so far and good luck reaching your target :)

Hello Jenny :) I just started CC this week too, Im on day 5 now and feeling really pleased with myself :)

Well done on getting to day 5. I think the first few days are the hardest so I can't wait til I'm a week down.

Good luck on reaching your goal :)

Welcome welcome welcome! Hope your as succesfull as you were last time. The fact you lost so much weight the first time around fills me with a lot of confidence!

Thank you Claireabella :)

Was the weight loss last time you did CC slow? Or did you notice it coming off? I cant see a difference on my body yet but my engagement ring is spinning round and seems a wee bit bigger than it was before

It was pretty slow...1lb here, 2lb there but it was constant. At first I weighed myself all the time but after a while I just accepted that I was looking after my diet and that it would reflect on my body and stopped using my scales.

I never really noticed it coming off until I had to hold my jeans up to stop them falling down! then the same happened with the next pair!

The main thing was that other people noticed it. I work in a shop and it was customers commenting on my weight loss and congratulating me that really showed me I had lost weight.

Aww thats great. Well customers noticing my weight would be nice. A customer who hadnt been in for a while thought I was pregnant! When I explained I wasnt he said "Oh right! Youve put on weight" Thanks for noticing! Ha! Im prepared for it to come off slowly as long as it comes off. Im changing my whole opinion about food.

The day my jeans fall down I'll be happy to fling them in the bin! Fed up everytime I feel their getting tighter just buying the size up. Im refusing to buy anymore clothes until its the size DOWN and not UP.

Size ten ass here I come! =)

Aww thats great. Well customers noticing my weight would be nice. A customer who hadnt been in for a while thought I was pregnant! When I explained I wasnt he said "Oh right! Youve put on weight" Thanks for noticing! Ha! Im prepared for it to come off slowly as long as it comes off. Im changing my whole opinion about food.

The day my jeans fall down I'll be happy to fling them in the bin! Fed up everytime I feel their getting tighter just buying the size up. Im refusing to buy anymore clothes until its the size DOWN and not UP.

Size ten ass here I come! =)

Keep going and soon they will be asking you how you lost weight...I promise.

BIB - I think that's the key. For me personally before I eat I try to think ''will this do something positive for my body? will it give me some nutritional benefit?'' and if I think it will I gobble it down!

How are you finding it a few days in Jenny?

I think I was hoping for bigger losses (Tho I am only cutting 500 a day) but slowly coming to terms with the fact that slower is better! My first proper weigh in on Fri, kinda excited :)

Hi cloudedskies.

I'm finding it a lot better now that I'm a few days in as my body has stopped craving bad things. Doing my exercises is killing me though...whoever invented lunges needs a slap!

Slowly is definately better as you adjust to eating better longer and it becomes more of a habit.

I don't think I've lost any weight but I had a size 12 dress delivered to me by accident today and it fit so I'm now convinced it must be working!

Good luck with reaching your target

Back