new to exante ts - day 2

jules6372

Hi all, im reachin end of day 2. Ive yo yo dieted all my life between a size 26 to size 8 thanks to gastric band. Complications meant band removed and over 18 mths ive gained loads. Partner proposed last mth, gettin wed in venice end of june :))) ive been dress shoppin an I looked disgusting so need lose as much as possible .
Have been trying stp myself muching tonite by reading this site so far so good,.
Looking forward to hearing others storys

Welcome to the exante gang!
Good luck with your weight loss. The first few days are usually pretty hard but once you get into ketosis things should get easier.

Ooooh a wedding in Venice, how lovely, and what motivation to lose the weight. This site is great, everyone's really supportive. Maybe start a diary up on here yourself, it hels to jot down what you've had and how you're feeling.

Jael ,I had booked venice as surprise for partners birthday , wasnt expecting proposal or getting married there an n8w im like get this weight off quick. Ive been reading diaries all night it stopped me eating. Your daughters mothers day breakfast was sooo cute an well done on your loss xx
Blue, thank you, hows your loss goin ? Xx

I dont know how much you want to lose but between now and June you could lose at the very least 2 stone on this diet, if not a fair bit more if you stick to it 100%.

Hey Jules, how are you getting on?

I am only on day 5 (but have done exante in the past) and I'm doing great, had a sneaky weigh in this morning and so far so good. Official weigh in is on thurs :)

Hi,
Well I was exoecting to feel a bit rough as i read alot of people do on day 3 but it been a good day :)) Im just having a soup and going aqua fit tonite if I can brave the snow lol. How did you do on exante last time? I have managed to avoid the scales so far as I know if I start weighing i will be on them everyday! x

Welcome jules, you are doing great hun.you will be skinny Minnie in no time.Good luck on your exante journey.

Back