new to exante

honeybunny

hi guys! i am starting exante tomorrow and have a mountain to climb to get to where i want to be. has anyone got any motivational successes to inspire me? xx:)

hello!!!!! not a success as i have not tried the plan but just a little something:
tumblr_m76ewlmEwz1qjfayao1_500.png

Hi I have just ordered my first monthly pack of exante and would be grateful of any support on here too!!!! We can keep each other going. Good luck!!!!! Lisa xx

Hi honeybunny and Lisa,

I'm on day 6 of Exante so I don't have any real success yet although hopefully will by tomorrow. All I will say is that at times it is tough but keep going and make your water bottle your best friend as that is what has kept me going!!! I am finding Exante really interesting as it's amazing how little you need to feel full and how much more time you will have when not preparing meals and, in my case, over-eating!!! I have an Exante diary and am trying to post as much as possible to keep me occupied so keep in touch and we can follow each others progress!!!!

Sarah x

hiya i have just ordered my 1st month of exante products, hope i have the will power to stay away from food. good luck and keep on track xxx

Hi, I've just had my 1st shake :)on exante....so I'm right there with you!!!!

Back