New to Forum

VeggieKat

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a while but decided it was time to actually create a profile and join in.

I have been attending Slimming World since Feb this year and have lost 2 stone 8 1/2 lbs to date, but have a LONG way to go. Also, t I am being made redundant so will have to stop going to class at some point, but I desperately need to keep on losing weight and this forum looks like it is the right place for me.

I am almost completely vegetarian so SW works great for me as I do mostly green days, and also my doctor has said that as a diabetic, the SW plan is the best choice anyway.

Anyway I am glad there is this forum to come to where people are on the same journey and understand all the ups and downs.

Hi and welcome, also well done for losing so much weight already xx

Thanks Amanda! I forgot to ask, and would be grateful for any advise on this - where people have their goal weight listed, do some put an interim goal and others their final goal? I have put my final goal but am wondering if psychologically it might be better to put an interim one? In all honestly I have no idea what I should be aiming for finally, as it is so long since I have been a "normal" weight.

Good Luck!!! I'm just starting today - can't wait to see my first weight loss! Sick of seeing the scales rising! So depressing!
I'm turning 34 soon and i'd love to be at my goal weight by my 35th birthday. Gives me a bit over a year to lose 75lb. I'm gonna try my butt off!

Back