New to forum

Lollo

Thought i would say hi and introduce myself. I started WW in June 2009 and have been slowly plodding along. I have Multiple Sclerosis which limits what exercise i can do. I have had periods where i cannot do very much at all and my norm is still pretty low on the mobility side.

In the last 2 years i have had periods of no real weight loss for 12 months or so but no overall gain. I want to push now to finish this so really want to lose the last stone before August.

So, Hi from me....

Good luck on your weight loss journey, so sorry to hear about your MS, both my mum and sister have it too, its a horrible disease, dont push yourself too hard exercising, some people lose weight with little or no excerise at all, so it can be done, a pound a week still mounts up monthly ... Good luck again :) x

Thank you. Hope your mom and sister are doing okay.

I started Pilates last year and I think it has really helped my strength on my weaker side. I need help getting up from the floor but just do what I can once I'm there. The swimming is nice and relaxing as well and I've just started aqua aerobics again. That's about all the exercise I can manage really. I've lost 6 stone by not doing any more than that :)

Lollo I just wanted to say welcome and well done so far!!!
You have done extremely well! And you are exercising! I drag myself to pick up exercise most of the times and I haven't got any named medical condition... So you are a star! And I feel that you will get to your goal because you are so determined!
Good luck with the remaining stone! It is definitely going away!

Oops, forgot to mention that I am new to ww as well! I joined online a few hours ago and I am trying to get around the site and tracker! Good night everyone!

Lollo I just wanted to say welcome and well done so far!!!
You have done extremely well! And you are exercising! I drag myself to pick up exercise most of the times and I haven't got any named medical condition... So you are a star! And I feel that you will get to your goal because you are so determined!
Good luck with the remaining stone! It is definitely going away!

Thank you... such a nice reply as well.

I have found it hard to motivate myself lately. I only ever intended to lose enough weight so that i could buy nice clothes in normal shops. I have gone from a size 22/24 to a 14/16 and i am just so addicted to buying clothes now! I really want to lose the last stone but i am also so content with how i look... it's soooooo difficult.

I want to try for a baby this summer if i can come off medication and i would love to be at goal before i do. It's the only thing that is motivating me but i also know it's not a deal breaker! i need someone to kick butt really and tell me off when i don't stick at the plan!

I started tracking again 3 weeks ago, i lost 3 lbs the following week but put 2 on the next (not sure why either). I did lose 2.5 this week though so i managed to undo the damage. Fingers crossed for this week!

Hi from me....

Good to meet you....

The extent of my exercise is walking Pickle (the wonder dog) and some days I'm too lazy to walk her far. I have walked her round the river park today so thats a bonus - and the lighter nights helps as well.

Sorry to hear you have MS - thats a b*gg*r of a disease.....

I so hear you about the clothes shopping, now I can get into size 16 jeans.... its such a change from just looking to see what was in my size, I can choose what it looks like now (I lost 5 stone a few years back)

I am back to tracking.... putting down excatly what I have to eat is the dealbreaker for me.

Looking forward to walking with you on this downwards path

Judith

It's weigh-in tonight. Not had a great weekend really as i've picked a little too much. Not gone over my 49 but i just feel like i've done far less this last week... a bit too much sitting on my bum! lol

Fingers crossed...

Back