New to here and slimming world

juneyt77

Hi

I have just signed up. Desperate to start losing weight. I have tried a few diets but this is my first time on SW. I got the books from a friend so u am trying to find out how many syns per day or week I am allowed. Also any fab recipes for using for the family also is much appreciated. I think I have understood how SW goes just not the syns

15syns allowed per day. Sometimes 20syns, if your over a certain weight, but that weight differs by consultant it seems, but I'd say its over 15st at least.
Our family favs are the carbonara and lentil lasagne.

Hi Juney! I went to my first SW meeting last night and have only just come back to Minimins. I thought it had closed down. I was on it years ago.

I've never done SW before but my MIL is on it and has done brilliantly. Here goes! Best of luck to you!

I got to my target of nearly 7 stone in 2012 and have maintained for over 3 years I've moved house and started a new job turned 30 and I've put on 16lb I m doing something before I put more weight on. I'm doing the scanbran challenge at the moment on my fourth day tomorrow. I've made carrot cake with it and toffee cake with Nutella and I'm making an vanilla cake is in the oven. And putting orange choco shot on top 2 syns for all

Hi & welcome! SW is good because of all the free foods you can fill up on, so you can save your syns for something you really want (like a chocolate bar!). Stock up on Muller Light yoghurts (not the Greek Style or Cherry Underlayer ones), they're free and satisfy any sweet cravings, and Mug Shots are a life saver between meals and they're free too!

Back