New to Lighterlife

I have a way to go too! I still need to lose another 4 stone to get to 10 and a half which is loads. I just want to be thin again!!!

Yep, all is good ta! I lost 4lbs last Thursday, next WI tomorrow! I don't really know what to expect after a nice big loss! I'll be happy with 2lbs, my home scales (I know I shouldn't be excessively weighing!) aren't showing a loss, bloody things.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your doing so well Tash that is amazing! Can't believe how quickly the time has gone I remember us talking about our first weeks. Roll on goal!!

Soo tonight I have had our friends over for a takeaway and the OH and the couple are currently sitting eating Chinese and I couldn't feel more content not eating it. It feels so good to say that and really mean it.

How is everyone else getting on?

Tess

Yeah WI this morning lost 3 pounds so I'm now at 2 stone 6. Slowly but surely eyy!! You had some big losses didnt you how much have you lost bow?

Hi Tess! Feels like ages since we've spoken. Work has been mad so I've not been here much but everything is fine, plodding along nicely!
How's everything with you?

I know feels like ages ago! I've been good only lost 1 pound this week which wasn't the best but hopefully will have a bigger loss next week.

How much longer do u plan to be on total for?

I hate those weeks when the loss is small but you've done everything by the book! I've lost half of what I want to so maybe another 2-3 months, depending on the losses (they're slowing a bit now). How long are you hoping to stay on for?

Yeah I'm about half way through now. Thought I would have lost more by now but I suppose that's just how it goes! Hoping it won't slow down as I have to come off plan for 2 meals in a couple of weeks and then am hoping to do lite for 10 days when I go away mid July then back to total when I get home.

Suppose it will all come off in time! As long as I'm at goal by end of August/September that should be fine. Can't believe we have been doing it 3 months now! Do you feel much better?

I feel sooo much better - old clothes fit again!

I've had two off plan meals up to this point and before each of them I was really nervous, almost scared of eating and I thought how ridiculous is that? I can't be scared of food when I'm on rtm! However, I suppose to enjoy them I had to tell myself I had to be back on plan the next day and that happened no problem. I actually enjoy the feeling of being a little bit 'hollow' as I describe it, as opposed to feeling stuffed and bloated after a meal now. Long may that continue!

Have you noticed the change in yourself, appearance, etc?

That's good to hear, I see a change in myself too and am fitting into smaller clothes size 14 which is great so far. Just need to get back into those 10s now!

I feel exactly the same I am so nervous about it but like you I am going to get back on plan straight away. The days where you had an off plan meal how many packs did you have that day? Also did you lose weight on the weeks you had the meal?

The first meal I had was at a wedding, I only had one pack in the morning and then the meal later in the day. The wedding was on a Saturday and by WI on Thursday I managed to lose 3lbs. The second meal I had was only a couple of weeks ago, I had two packs in the day and the meal in the evening. The meal was on a Wednesday evening and on the WI on the Thursday I had stayed the same as the week before. I actually ate more at the wedding than I did at the other meal so I think I didn't lose anything due to WI being so soon after the meal.

Back