New to lipo trim

lins

Hi i have started lipo trim for the second time after doing it a year ago. Had my first weigh in friday and lost 12 and a half pounds. I didnt really last on it last time so im hoping this time goes as well as im hoping for.

Last edited:
??? ;) x

hI GOOD LUCK X

Hi everyone
I'm starting in the morning. Got all my bits today - having kept an eye on the forum for the last while, I choose the chocolate one (seems the most popular) - the pharmacist gave me a vanilla, strawberry and soup to try as well. I also got the peppermint tea. I've been really looking forward to this day for the last 2 months - was on hols so decided to wait till I got back to start. While I'm nervous about it all(have alot to lose), I can't wait to be a skinny minx and I know it will be hard, but I'm happy in the knowledge that I have plenty of inspiring peeps - all of you to help me on my way. I'm not setting any long term goals - want to get week 1 over with first. So any tips to help along the way would be greatly appreciated.
Best of luck to all the newbies out there and continued success to everyone else..:D:D

Start Weight: 116.55kg
Week 1:

Hi Silvermist!

Best of luck on your LT journey :) ... start your own thread on the 100% forum so we can see how you get on and give you all the support you might need :) xx

Hi Silvermist, and welcome to the forum. I started my LT journey in march. Weighing in at 20 st 6lbs, the heaviest I have ever been in my life. Even I didnt think I weighed that much. Now 7 weeks on I am in the 17 stone bracket. I have gone from being in the "morbidly obese" catergory to the "super obese". I have gone from a size 24 to size 18. So I can now shop in some high street shops :) Plus my bmi is coming down also. These are little milestones too. Some weeks you will have great weight losses, other times not so good. But I have lost 37lbs in 7 weeks, which I am more than happy with. If you stick to the diet 100% and drink plenty of water, you too will see the results, and so will everyone else. Keep posting and let us know how your journey is going. Helen xx

Back