new to lipotrim

That's a great loss in such a short space of time hun x x

Well done huni xx

I've never tried the bars actually, to be honest I don't even think of how I should be enjoying it as food I just chug it down depending on what time it is as I don't even feel hungry I just get very very tired all of a sudden when I need a shake; probably because of low blood sugar lol! But WHEY well well done on your weight loss!! You must be so, so pleased! :D Soon already nearly a stone gone! How much do you want to lose? I've got just under four more stones to go.
I hope you'll find as I do that the more time goes by and the more focused you stay on this diet the less interest you'll lose in food. No seriously! I would spent days and nights thinking about food when I first started this diet, I'd have dreams about food and eating it but not so much anymore. So keep on going and just try to stay focused no matter how tempting it gets and think of how much you'll lose next week, although you seem to be doing very well anyhow :D
Lily

Hope your cold clears up. I've got one too and have taken paracetomol. I think you are doing really well. Are you more hungry with your cold? I am soooo hungry tonight.

Hope your cold clears up. I've got one too and have taken paracetomol. I think you are doing really well. Are you more hungry with your cold? I am soooo hungry tonight.

try having a pint of water hun and hope the hunger pangs go away.
xx

Thank you everyone for the great support. :)
yeah i was definatly more hungry when i had my cold, glad its gone now and hopefully i will loose more weight this week. think im going to go for another 53lb, i think that will take my bmi down to 24.9 9 id be happy at that :)

Back