New to Lipotrim

JACSFAT

Hey, I'm new to Lipotrim and I've made it to day 6 but I'm finding it really hard. I seem to be ok every other day, does anybody else have this problem? I've got my first weigh in tomorrow, which I'm excited about but I'm also due on my period so I think this might effect my weight loss. I was very tearful yesterday and didn't think I could continue, but I'm putting that down to my hormones!! I am really struggling though, but I'm not sure if thats to do with my hormones too?! So confused, just feel like quitting :cry:

Hang on in there, you've managed to get to day 6 thats brilliant you should be proud of that! The TOTM could make a difference to your weight but it will rectify itself next week! My worst days were day 5 and 6, and then the diet gets really easy! the hungry pangs fade and it just becomes a way of life, its not forever! i do have mood swings on it due to the hormones messing about and do sometimes get stressed around food but when weigh-in day comes im over the moon so that keeps me motivated! :) x

dont quit. many girls on here (including myself) started with a period due and we're still going. just think once the hormones are out of the way, and after your first weigh in, it'll be worth it. keep going chick. we're all here in the same boat xxxxxxxxx HUGS

Thanks ladies!! This forma is great support! :D;)

it is, without this forum, i wouldnt be here in week 4. stick with it hun, we're all here for each other and go thru the same feelings as you xx

We're all in the same boat and we're all doing it together, I think it's lovely. I haven't encountered a single bit of b****hiness and if there does look like theres a post thats a bit harsh, it's usually just a bit of tough love.
Welcome to LT, and congratulations on almost making it through your first week! How are you finding the shakes so far?
And don't worry, everybody gets that initial feeling of wanting to quit right after week one, some do and some don't. But after your first weigh in (which will undoubtedly be fantastic) you'll be so hyped that you'll want to see it through to the end.
And everyone is here for the times that you feel like breaking down and giving up. And that's why it's fantastic.
xxxx

I started 10 days ago and i was in the middle of my period. I still lost 9.5ibs. best of luck for tomorrow. u will be pleased and it will spur you on to do another week. :)

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement, I now feel like I can continue!! I had my weigh in this morning and I'm so happy, I've lost 8lbs whooo hooo!!! Today is a good day xx
Bev, I really like the shakes. I've only had the chocolate and strawberry. I've got the bars this week, looking forward to chewing something and they will be so much easier for work xx

Last edited:
Well done huni!!! that is a fab loss, it really spurs you on when you get great losses. its my weigh-in tomorrow so fingers crossed i'll have a few pounds off too :) well done again! if you ever feel down again just get on here and have a moan :) xxxxx

Thanks Sonia, good luck for tomorrow I'm sure you'll have a fantastic loss!! xx
Tried the peanut bar for lunch, I managed to eat with a cup of black coffee but it was hard going. Hopefully my testbuds will start liking them!!:)

Day 16 and I'm still going strong!! I've been 100% the whole time, I've not even been tempted by any thing yet! I lost 3lbs on my second weigh in, not loads but I'm still really pleased with it. I'm finding it really easy, I love cooking for my family which is madness. I cook more now than I did when I was eating. I love the fact I don't have to make any choices of what to eat other than chocolate or strawberry!! And no guilty feeling for over eating or cheating. Really looking forward to my end result & the Easter challenge :)

Well done! Carry on like that and you'll be there in no time. xxx

Well done, in regards to the 3lb loss, did u drink enough water. The way we lose weight is to pee it out so its vital to drink enough water for this to happen. Regardless, its a great loss, 11lbs is great in 2 weeks, bet u can start to feel a difference

I did lipotrim before and lost a few stone but i remember that light feeling walking around, its great. Im only on Day 3 this time but slowly getting there.

Good luck xx

Hi, welcome back! I'm putting the 3lbs loss down to TOTM, I came on the same day as weigh in day. Not sure if that actually makes a difference, I looking at 4lbs this week to keep me on track for my Easter goal. x

Thank you x

Wooooohoooo just been for my WI and I've lost 6lbs this week!! So happy with my 17lbs loss in 3 weeks! Yay I can't stop smiling, it sure makes it all worth while. I'm loving this diet it's defo the easiest diet I've ever done! :)

Back