New to MiniMins and looking for inspiration!

TartanLass211

Hi, I’ve joined to try find inspiration and support to get back on the diet wagon. I was previously a SW target member until I had my son 19 months ago. I gained a massive amount during pregnancy, had over 4 stone to lose 10 weeks after giving birth. Went back to SW but my journey has been much harder this time. I’m currently stuck with a stone to lose, I lose a few pounds, then gain a few and for months I’ve been stuck and have totally lost motivation. Any advice, tips and inspirational stories would be appreciated and thank you if you’ve read this far.

Welcome. You’ll find lots of support and inspiration here. Before I joined I read quite a lot of the diaries on here and got inspiration from those.

I plan all my meals in advance & I write everything down in a book. That helps me stay on track. also keep a diary on here and I add my weight to the weekly weigh in thread and I’ve joined a couple of the challenges in here. That all helps me stay focused and accountable as well as getting lots of support and encouragement.

You are in the right place and good luck. :)

Welcome. You’ll find lots of support and inspiration here. Before I joined I read quite a lot of the diaries on here and got inspiration from those.

I plan all my meals in advance & I write everything down in a book. That helps me stay on track. also keep a diary on here and I add my weight to the weekly weigh in thread and I’ve joined a couple of the challenges in here. That all helps me stay focused and accountable as well as getting lots of support and encouragement.

You are in the right place and good luck. :)
Hi, thanks for the reply! I’ll make a point of ordering a meal planner today. It’s a great idea and if I’m honest something I’ve never tried. I’m feeling motivated today to smash this last stone but that could all change again tomorrow 😂 I really want to get back into my old clothes and the size 10 jeans. I’m just feeling rubbish, a stone doesn’t sound like much but it’s definitely hard to shift! I’m still trying to figure out how everything works on here but hopefully will find some good ideas and inspiration.

Back