New to Minimins, on SW since March '16

Starry_em

Hi all
I'm new to Minimins but been on SW since 31/3/16. Lost steadily but small amounts each week to my first stone then in November I started to get my head in the game and lost half a stone in a few weeks. Don't know if something finally clicked or what but then came my birthday, a trip to New York, one of my daughters birthday and Christmas..... so I've put on 4lbs which I am fairly pleased with to be honest!!
I've joined Minimins for extra support and ideas for meals/lunches/ anything really.
Have ordered a little chalk board thing as motivation to put next to my bed for lbs lost and lbs to lose....
Never felt like I could be one of the 'skinny' girls and even now my target for 12 stone is above a 'healthy bmi' for my height but I guess I can always review once I get closer.
I have started following some inspirational people on Instagram who have lost large amounts of weight similar to what I would like to lose and many in only a short amount of time!!
All this extra inspiration is what I feel I need to keep me motivated.
And I always stay to group unless there is a really important reason not to
Good luck all and I hope to get to know some of you better
Em x

Hi Em, Welcome to the forum, always nice to have another one on board :)

Well done on your loss so far .. you've come to the right place for help and support and I'm sure there will soon be others that are doing the SW diet to help and give you advice.

DO start your own diary as it's such a help in keeping track of your daily doings and we will know where to find you.

All the very best to you.

Back