New to PP

Jannywanny

Hi, just have a few questions, be grateful if anyone can help. I am doing WW from home on my own (pennies wont allow group & I dont have my laptop all the time for online either :() is there anyway i can find out the PP values? i have the info from the 1st meeting as i cut out the voucher for free class.

Can this diet be done sucessfuly without going to class?

There are people who do proPoints from home, but you'll find that most 'free' online resources will be mostly from the discover points. I do the discover plan from home because I find it very very simple to work out the points of stuff in a supermarket as you only deal with two values on the packet (cals and sat fat) whereas the proPoints is suppose to be healthier in the sense it takes more nutritional info into account.

If you struggle to do ProPoints from home through lack of resources, consider trying the older plan :)

Tuppers

Thanks for that Tuppers, i'll give PP a go to start but if it works out too confusing i'll look into the old plan, I did that many many years ago but have forgotten it now (age is a cruel thing lol) Is there a web site that you know of i could look into for either? not to clever on the old PC :(

xx

Hi - roughly most of the foods are double the old points on the new plan - seems to be my experience anyway. Have you got an iphone? There's an app you can download and put the formula in. Otherwise you can buy a calculator from ww online so you'll be able to point anything. Plus.... these boards always have someone friendly and happy to help :) x

Hi, thanks for that Rkmriddell, unfortunately I dont have an iPhone, but will look into the calculator. I have downloaded one which when I have use of my laptop I check a few things out and write them in my little book. Doing ok at the mo, but struggling to find things to eat as I have been on TFR for 3 mths and sort of lacking ideas, have looked at loads of posts on here which are excellent but i suppose it will take me a while to get used to the thinking/cooking/eating side of things again, all of which I didnt have to bother with before, and was quite happy to do that (not think that is lol)

Thanks again

xx

Back