New to slimming world and minimins

Hi everyone,

I'm new to slimming world and minimins :) I'm doing it online, and I start tomorrow, I'm really nervous and hope I get everything right. I have been up to sainsburys tonight and hopefully I have bought the right stuff!

I'm also excited as well as the nervousness!

Does anyone have any tips that would help me out, I'm going to be doing extra easy

Thanks

X

HI swprincess WELL DONE FOR JOINING YOU HAVE MADE A GREAT CHOICE WITH SW IT'S AMAZING I LOVE IT:party0019:!! AND THIS FORUM IS A GREAT HELP WITH LOT'S OF GREAT SUPPORT, RECIPES AND ADVICE!! ALOT OF PEOPLE SET UP A WEIGHT LOSS DIARY ON THE SIGHT SO YOU CAN POST YOUR PROGRESS ONLINE TO KEEP YOU MOTIVATED!! GOOD LUCK:party0019:

:welcome:
Hi, I am no expert but the forum is brilliant.Maybe start a food diary on here.
Use the food diary on-line too, that helps me keep track.;)
Vary your food, fit in as much free foods as possible, be organised and read as much info as possible on here.Recipes and ideas are numerous:)
I join challenges, ie April challenge, sit up challenge on here and it helps to keep motivated.
Be honest with yourself, if you have a bad day don't beat yourself up about it, rant on here! There is always brilliant support around.
Look at the exercise rewards on line and aim for one, if possible.

Gosh where did that all come from:D

Good luck, always here for support:)

Hey swprincess :)
I started 3 wks ago and the best thing I did, was buy the magazine and look online at recipes. I totally changed the way I cooked and have not looked back so far! The recipes are totally yummy, and being on extra easy it gives such a flexibility.

I would recommend on stocking up on things like carrots & cucumber (for salads or crunchy stick snacks), mug shots for when your feeling slightly more peckish between meals (sweet and sour one is actually really nice!), cold lean cuts of meat to chuck together in a salad or on their own, fruit - grapes can be frozen for a sweet fix, blueberries to chuck in porridge or cereal, strawberries (I like to mix it with Activia fat free vanilla yogurt and top with crushed meringue nest for a nice pud at only 3 syns!)

There is so many options but I hope this helps!!

p.s oooh just thought, if you like chocolate - jaffa cakes are only 2.5 syns each :) nom nom nom!

:welcome2: dont be nervous hun if u feel like your making a mistake someone will put u on the right track again. this forum is amazing for recipes too and inspiration. i agree with holidaygirl u should start your own food diary and look at other peoples to get ideas or to keep u on track.
u wont be sorry u joined sw its slowly but surely changing my life :D
good luck hun :) xxx xxx

Hi there,

My wee piece of advice is to plan your menus for the week. Not only will this help financially but it means you only buy in food that is needed. I sit and do this each week and found it can help you to stay on track! Plus, experiment with recipes you find on here... there are some tasty things hiding away in the forums!

Good luck

I'm new too!
I started SW 3 weeks ago and have lost 8 1/2lbs, I really like the online food diary and weight loss charts. This forum is brilliant for recipes and motivation.

I'm new too!
I started SW 3 weeks ago and have lost 8 1/2lbs, I really like the online food diary and weight loss charts. This forum is brilliant for recipes and motivation.

:welcome:
Good luck too:)

Back