New to slimming world and this! Eek!

KDogg_

Hello to all!!!
I have recently started slimming world..and going it alone!! So far so good 6 1/2 lbs in two weeks, so im rather chuffed ^_^

I'm new to minimins and forums in general. Currently posting/using via my phone. But I can't access my profile to upload info etc. Any suggestions?!

So far this all looks great and is going to be a huge help in my weight losing adventure =P look forward to giving and receiving support!
Xxx

Hiya,

I am new to SW (as from tonight :))
I wish you lots of luck with your weightloss!
Sorry I can't help you with the updating your stats as I only know how to do it via computer (I have the Minimins app on android, but I can't even post through it, all I can do is read other people's posts, frustrating when I want to reply, I have to go on lappy and hunt for the post)
xKx

KraziKayzi said:
Hiya,

I am new to SW (as from tonight :))
I wish you lots of luck with your weightloss!
Sorry I can't help you with the updating your stats as I only know how to do it via computer (I have the Minimins app on android, but I can't even post through it, all I can do is read other people's posts, frustrating when I want to reply, I have to go on lappy and hunt for the post)
xKx

Hi i've just started slimming world too and have the app on my iPad which I'm trying to find my way round. Just discovered a little arrow top right hand corner and if you click on that you can reply to threads when you are in them, it seems to do something different depending on the screen you are in, don't know if it's the same on your phone but good luck anyway.

Dawn x

Back