New to Slimming World

journojuls

Hi all, I am a few days into Slimming World and getting on quite well. I've tried many, MANY, diets before but really hoping this will be the last one. I just wanted to say hello and a BIG thank you to whoever it was on here that posted the lemon meringue recipe, which I had last night and loved! :D
Journojuls x

hello and welcome - im the same as you - im in this for the last time!! :D ive done them all and none have been this good!!! I am also a really good cook now, and ive been on plan for nearly 6 months!

hope to 'speak' to you on here soon xxx

Hello.. I came across SW by looking for an alternative to CD, as funds were low. Found an old book, and thought I know it works.. so started it last Thursday. Love eating food so its just up my alley, lol.. So many different things you can do with all the food you can have too, and as I love cooking, new recipes are great on here too.

Good luck this week x

Welcome to the Slimming World club :)
Totally agree Ellebear, it's made me a much better cook too!

Good luck girlies!

Hello and welcome xxx

Good luck xxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm just about to tuck into my lunchtime treat - chocolate and quark mousse. Found the recipe on here as well. What a great forum!! I have to confess I'm not much of a cook but I'm trying! Looking forward to getting to know everyone. x

Back