New to slimming World

Clare1

Hi all. I am new to slimming world and as I work shifts can not commit to classes. Also on-line membership seems pointless, but would love to have a little support, so joined this site. Myself and my fiance are trying to do slimming world, but not sure if we are doing it right. For example yesterday I had 2 shredded wheat for my breakfast. I counted this as my 2 HEX B options. The milk I had with them and a couple of cups of tea in the day I counted as my HEX A option. I then had a salad with 3 rivita and low fat philladelphia. (Think this must be about 6 syns???) and then for my tea I had 2 pork loin steaks with no fat and vegetables (butternut squash, carrots, swede and runner beans) Believe there was probably about another 5 syns here, due to very small amount of butter in swede and gravy. Does this sound right to you? Please help. Also is there anyone who lives in Norwich, around my age (40) who would like to support each other as new to this area and do not know anyone outside of work. :sigh:. Love to hear from anyone!

Clare1

From what you've listed I can't work out whether you were doing EE, Red or Green!

Think it might be worth you trying to get to class and at least get the consultant talk and the books. You can sign up as a shift worker and as long as you let the consultant know if you can't make the next class because of work you won't have to pay.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Denise

if you join a class and tell them as you join they do make allowances for shift workers so you dont have to pay for missed classes as long as you tell them in advance.

also even if you still dont fancy joining i would go and join and just go to the initial first class...that way you get the new members talk and the set of books.this would help you enormously.

make sure you fully utilise this site though-its amazing and so helpful.

Back