New to slimming world

I work for holland and barret and we do the acai pills in there, and their all half price atm for about a tenna. My ex went on the same site and got scammed outta £80. Its a good job hes with barclays, managed to get his money back (somehow) lol.

Soz to wade in tho, this is my first post (yay me!) And have started slimming world couple of weeks ago. This is probably the best site ive found, but im on a budget too and u can get most things for a pound from iceland-frozen peppers, onions, cod fillets etc. Its deffo the best diet ive been on-ive never eaten so much!

Good luck with your journey :)
welcome to the site toffee bonbon!

totally agree with you, sw is the best diet ever, i actually eat more now i'm slimming and i loose weight - good luck with your journey x

Yes I'm afraid I agree with the others, the pills sometimes help a little, but to be honest I have tried them all, herbal, legal, not so legal, and I can't say that any of the were good, the only one that made me loose a good amount of weight actually made me feel very depressed and nearly split me from my partner!

I realised that it was pointless and a waste of money.

You do have to get organised with slimming world, and get your shopping list together, but there are loads of deals in the supermarkets, and I keep my eyes peeled for the reduced section having meat or fish for the freezer. I have been buying tons of fruit and veg, but I choose according to the current offers to save money.

I'm not finding it too bad money wise, and the plan itself is easy once you ve got your head round it all.

My husband is doing it as well, so cooking has been easy, but there are loads of things you can do to stretch what you make (make a big legion of something and then freeze some for another day)

Save the money for the pills and use it to join the local class, you won't regret it ;0)

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for the advices, everyone. I have received the pills this morning and asked my doctor if it was safe to take. He did not see anything bad on it. So I took the first pills a while ago. So far so good, I was not able to finish my regular meal. My fingers are crossed this works well as i don't have that enough money. if the acai slim pills won't work, i will save money for either lipotrim or SW. people here are very friendly and supportive with all my questions about the two programs. so i am considering having one with or without the acai slim.

@ XToffeeBonBonX: welcome to the forum. i am barely new here. a week or two weeks old only. sad to hear about your ex being scammed. luckily, my cousin and friend recommended the site where i ordered on and they were not charged monthly like other weight loss pills online. they said the trick here is that don't settle with "free" pills. those are not actually "free" because you will get charged with the succeeding supply. i bought mine and used paypal so i would be safe. ;)

Back