New to slimming world

Just lost 1/2 lb this week since my boldness on Sunday :-(

Going to be super prepared this week.

Started jogging 2 weeks ago so hope to. See some results soon!!!

You all did great on your losses. Well done

Ax

Well done on the losses :)

Try not to be disheartened Santa, you may find that you have a great loss next week. Do you keep a food diary? xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on all losses. A loss is a loss even though I know it is disappointing, try draw a line and concentrate on your next fabulous week :)

77913d1359930427-only-lost-1lb-week-1lb_fat4_zps133b146c.jpg

I maintained, which was a shock as seemed to go into self destruct for about two days. Thought of giving it up and it wasn't right for me but I still went to group and got weighed. Funnily enough a maintain helped put me back on track. I'm trying to be as prepared as I can but I do lead a manic busy life at times and sometimes it's just not possible to be as prepared as I would like.

Still last night I swapped the usual Friday after work drinks for a quiet night in, cleaned the kitchen and prepped a gammon "Campfire stew" in my slow cooker. So in between house viewings today and a full day of lectures at the theatre tomorrow I have a quick but filling meal to go to.

I've found that you've got go look at your weaknesses and then put a strategy in place for when you get to that point.

Well done with all of your losses :)

A maintain is better than a gain Newtaly :) I like to make soup and stockpile it in the freezer so I have something quick and tasty to fall back on. I need to know what I'm eating every day, to the point where I write a breakfast, lunch and tea menu every week and stick it on the fridge lol.

Where do you keep food diaries on here?is it just starting a thread in the diary section? X

I just started a new thread in the weightloss diary section. I wasn't sure what the difference was between food diaries and weightloss diaries but mine is a bit of both anyway lol. You'll have to let us know if/when you start one, I'd love to subscribe xx

Hey guys, although I only lost a pound, when I buckled up my belt this morning I went about half an inch from the last belt buckle, so that cheered me up! :) Me and the OH went shopping at Aldi today and bought lots of healthy stuff. In fact we spent £141 which is the most we've ever spent on a shop. Ah well. I'm thinking I've properly joining slimming world so I have access to the app/food database, because it's a right pain having to google things and not finding answers.

Miataiblue think I will start a food diary. I'll post the link in here! :) x

HELLO!!

I'm so happy to have found you all!

I joined Slimming World class on 4th September, I've lost every week, although it's only been 2lb and one week 3lb. 9lbs in total, but I'm happy with that as I really haven't felt hungry once.

Tomorrow I'll have pasta with homemade chunky veg sauce for lunch and pork chops with new potatoes, carrots and green beans for dinner. HiFi bars, Muller light yogurts and fruit have become my snacks, although I did have a Jaffa cake today (2.5 syns).

I've set myself small interim targets, however I may have been slightly ambitious with them, it's easier for me to measure in half stones rather than the whole four (gulp) stone I would love to lose.

My weigh in day is Thursday at 7pm, I do enjoy the class alot, my consultant has a great sense of humour and is very supportive.

I'm looking forward to getting lots of advice from Minimins :D

Oh - also can anyone help me? How do i get an avatar pic? and the slimming world weight loss badges? I can't work it all out!

x

Oh - also can anyone help me? How do i get an avatar pic? and the slimming world weight loss badges? I can't work it all out! x
Hi, i am quite new as well but i got to choose my avatar i think after I wrote 20 posts.
The stickers i am not sure where you get them from sorry, xx

Oh - also can anyone help me? How do i get an avatar pic? and the slimming world weight loss badges? I can't work it all out!

x

New Patty is on the money, the site only lets you get certain "privileges" after so many posts. You'll be there in no time :)

Hey guys, although I only lost a pound, when I buckled up my belt this morning I went about half an inch from the last belt buckle, so that cheered me up! :) Me and the OH went shopping at Aldi today and bought lots of healthy stuff. In fact we spent £141 which is the most we've ever spent on a shop. Ah well. I'm thinking I've properly joining slimming world so I have access to the app/food database, because it's a right pain having to google things and not finding answers. Miataiblue think I will start a food diary. I'll post the link in here! :) x

That's great Santa :) some people lose more inches than weight. I keep meaning to measure myself but keep forgetting lol.

I use the app all the time, it's a godsend when out and about. If you don't want to join I don't mind checking syns for you.

Welcome to the thread little :) . It can be daunting thinking about your final target so mini targets are a good idea. Well done on your loss so far! Xx

Thanks for the advice and messages, I managed to get the badges - I think!

I hope everyone has a good day - food wise and everything else :)

x

Afternoon All

I`m the same with little targets and I actually don`t even know what weight I should be for my height:eek: too scared to check! I`m aiming for 1/2st`s at a time, much like you Little.

Thanks for mentioning the measuring..runs off to find a tape big enough for my waist:D

Audrey x

Hi WeeAudry!

My slimming world consultant gave us a good tip, she said to wrap a piece of string or wool around your waist and cut it where it meets, then keep it in an envelope with the date on and maybe how much you weigh, then a little way down the line get it out and see the difference between the string and your new waist size, keep doing it until you reach target!

I though that it would be a good incentive to keep going if I ever get a bit downhearted or feel like giving up.

X

Afternoon All

I`m the same with little targets and I actually don`t even know what weight I should be for my height:eek: too scared to check! I`m aiming for 1/2st`s at a time, much like you Little.

Thanks for mentioning the measuring..runs off to find a tape big enough for my waist:D

Audrey x

Back