New to slimming world

tab76

Hi All

Im new to this forum and to slimming world.

I need to loose a fair bit of weight and look forward to help encouragement and support

Hello and welcome stick around and you will get lots of support and help :)x

Hi Tab welcome, this forum will be great for you, best site to find, everyone is here for the same thing so loads of help and advice, you will probably come up with your own tips which you can share with us so good luck but i don't think you will need it as this plan is really easy to stick to. xxx

hi loobylou, noticed you have lost loads of weight.welldone but did you do lots of exercise to loose that much.i cant really afford to join the gym and suffer with painfull back pain and worried if i dont do much exercise i wont loose any weight.

hi loobylou, noticed you have lost loads of weight.welldone but did you do lots of exercise to loose that much.i cant really afford to join the gym and suffer with painfull back pain and worried if i dont do much exercise i wont loose any weight.
Thanks, I do excercise but i have a manuel treadmill and a stepper which i bought dead cheap incase i didn't end up using them but i do use them so glad i got them I didn't feel comfy going to a gym, i use them 3 times a week only and thats just 15 mins a time so 45 mins max, any excercise that we can do always benefits us whether its on machines, running up stairs or just going for a walk. I did SW about 15 years ago without excercising and lost 4 stone and 9 pounds (put it all back on though) this time i lost 4 stone 7lbs but i am a dress size smaller than last time and my stomach is a bit flatter too, so do what you can with the best you can. Good luck. xxx

Hi, I'm new to this forum too. I have a lot to lose too. I have just starting exercising again. I'm going through all the dusty dvds that I've got to see what I like and what I don't. I got sweaty with Rosemary Conley earlier and Mr Motivator yesterday. I hope it shows on the scales this thursday. Look forward to chatting with you.

Welcome all!!!! SW is really the easiest plan to follow out of them all! I know as I think I have done them all and had the surgery to boot!! Lol
This forum is fantastic for advice and support and dont feel afraid to post anything, even if you think it may be silly, the chances are someone else is thinking it too!!!

Good luck with your journey and the excercise along the way!

Kerry-Ann
xx

:welcome2: to the forum. I have loads to lose too, and you will find the forum a really good support. You can share your successes or failures here and we will all be here to help x

Hi and welcome, i also have lots to lose but together we can do it , it is a great diet and the support on this forum is by far the best x

im gonna get my hubby to bring me treadmill in to lounge tonight and do half hour on it every night. does that sound ok?
Work up to it slowly, do about 10 mins first time then increase slowly over each session, I tried doing it every night but didn't make any difference to my weight loss as to when i do it 3 times a week 15 mins a time, so i stick to that, i think everyone is different so it will be trial and error. xxx

Hi I'm new to SW today too. I'd like to lose 35lbs by May 2nd before my holiday. Good luck with your it Tab,keep us updated. Hils x

Back