New To Slimming World

Hi all :rolleyes:,
Just joined slimming world last Wednesday have been to ww but it wasn't working at all for me. Quite a few of the girls at work are doing well on slimming world so I thought I would give it a try. The only problem I have this week is that I cant get to my meeting on Wednesday because of work but had a word with my leader and she said I would be ok. So hoping to have a good loss over the two weeks that might inspire me because now I lose alot slower than when I was younger so seeing an initial good loss will spur me on.
I read this forum alot and think its really supportive and encouraging so hope you will all support me on my weight loss journey.
I must get there this time
Shaz :)

hi,

Well done on taking the first step :), I'm sure you will do really well when you weigh in in a fortnight.

SW is such a fab plan, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :D

Hello and welcome
I'm due for my 2nd WI tomorrow! I sustained in my first week- but i suspect a loss this week!

it's a fantastic diet, and i can't believe it works..i just had a rice pudding with strawberries and a 2 finger kit kat..all within my syn allowance!!

It will take a while to get used too but once you get it, you'll never look back, let us know how you go on, maybe do a weight loss/food diary?

Hi thanks for the replies
I have tried really hard since I started last Wed and done ok I think the only thing is that I have done mainly red days thats because when I eat too many carbs I feel really bloated. Just going to carry on for now.
Shaz

Hi thanks for the replies
I have tried really hard since I started last Wed and done ok I think the only thing is that I have done mainly red days thats because when I eat too many carbs I feel really bloated. Just going to carry on for now.
Shaz

I did the extra easy plan in my first week and didn't have a loss..

Not bothering with extra easy at the minute because im still getting my head around the red and green so sticking with them for now well red mainly. Trying to keep off my scales as well just want to keep going until my next meeting. Finding it ok and dont feel hungry.

Hi
I am thinking of joining slimming world as i have been doing ww and i did find that my weight loss was really slow and was hungry all the time and especially when you cant snack on free fruit .
How are you finding the sw plan are you doing extra easy plan or red and green days .
Good Luck

Hi
Im finding slimming world much better than weight watchers have never felt hungry yet think thats because you can alway find something from your free food list. I am doing mainly red days I tend to feel bloated when i eat too many carbs need to know the basics before I go any further with the extra easy. A bit older now and find it much harder to loose but will keep trying enjoying it more than ww.

Good luck with your weight loss journey Shaz xx

I love SW. I do extra easy all the time, I didnt lose anything the first week but have lost 2-3lbs most weeks since. Its the easiest diet I have ever done. Good luck for your weigh in x

Hi Shaz,

Ive also been on WW & it didnt work at all (losing 7lbs in 14 months was a total waste of time & money!) but Ive been doing SW 9 weeks & have lost just over a stone.

Its such a great lifestyle, so much choice of food & its enjoyable. Am sure you'll love it too.

Hope you have a good first weigh-in when you can get there.

x

Back