New to SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by bilsat, 5 June 2011 Social URL.

1. bilsat

bilsat Really likes to cook

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(37.95%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimmers World
    Hi All.
    My name is Pete I'm 64, have had 2 strokes so forced retirement and weight has increased since then.
    I weigh in at 18st 11.5lbs. I want to go down to 14st so a long way to go!
    I attend my local SW in Billesley, Birmingham and it has a great atmosphere.
    Started off great 3.5lb for the first week, 3.5lb for the second week,3.5lb week three,1lb week four and 2lb week 5.
    I cannot get my head around the food optimising but I must be doing something right!
    Love trying different recipes and I am looking for SW versions of favourites for Pizza, Kebabs,Pasties etc.
    On our open day I cooked a pizza made from Instant Mash and it went a treat.
    Whenever I cook something I take pics and then send it to the other members who have given me their Email addresses.
    I will put them on this site but I think that I need to have a lot of posts before I can.
    Thats enough for now.
    Pete

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boo68

boo68 One day at a time

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Pete

Welcome to this site, both myself and Mr Boo are on sw and we both attend a class. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. The people here are very friendly and if u need any help you will always find it here. Well take care for now and hopefully catch up with you later. Boo xx

4. kazbryn

kazbryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.02%)
    Hi Pete

Welcome and congratulations on your weight loss so far. Lots of recipes on here I can recommend the KFC chicken, bit fiddly but great, Doner Kebab slimming world way (wicked) Potato salad a whole bowl for 3 syns. Have you tried Chick Pea Dahl loaf, lovely and all free.

5. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World
    Welcome to Slimming World. You need to have 50 posts before you can send pms to other members or access photographs. So start posting like mad:D

6. patches1

patches1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    sw
    good luck can't wait to see your food pictures after you have got past 50 posts as i'm always looking for inspiration x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.