• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to SW

bilsat

Really likes to cook
Hi All.
My name is Pete I'm 64, have had 2 strokes so forced retirement and weight has increased since then.
I weigh in at 18st 11.5lbs. I want to go down to 14st so a long way to go!
I attend my local SW in Billesley, Birmingham and it has a great atmosphere.
Started off great 3.5lb for the first week, 3.5lb for the second week,3.5lb week three,1lb week four and 2lb week 5.
I cannot get my head around the food optimising but I must be doing something right!
Love trying different recipes and I am looking for SW versions of favourites for Pizza, Kebabs,Pasties etc.
On our open day I cooked a pizza made from Instant Mash and it went a treat.
Whenever I cook something I take pics and then send it to the other members who have given me their Email addresses.
I will put them on this site but I think that I need to have a lot of posts before I can.
Thats enough for now.
Pete

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

boo68

One day at a time
Hiya Pete

Welcome to this site, both myself and Mr Boo are on sw and we both attend a class. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. The people here are very friendly and if u need any help you will always find it here. Well take care for now and hopefully catch up with you later. Boo xx

Hi Pete

Welcome and congratulations on your weight loss so far. Lots of recipes on here I can recommend the KFC chicken, bit fiddly but great, Doner Kebab slimming world way (wicked) Potato salad a whole bowl for 3 syns. Have you tried Chick Pea Dahl loaf, lovely and all free.

dolphin10

Silver Member
Hi All.
My name is Pete I think that I need to have a lot of posts before I can.
Pete
Welcome to Slimming World. You need to have 50 posts before you can send pms to other members or access photographs. So start posting like mad:D

patches1

good luck can't wait to see your food pictures after you have got past 50 posts as i'm always looking for inspiration x