new to sw

neacy69

Hi, I'm new here and I'm doing slimming world extra easy so far I've lost 16 pounds since 11th Jan so very happy with that. just looking inspiration. Ideas, tips etc. oh and recipes, thanks in advance.
C

Hi all I'm new to Slimming World, only started this Tuesday. I've read that extra easy 5days and green 2days is working really well for a lot of people so that's what I'm starting on. Fingers crossed I can do as well as everyone else seems to be. Good luck all xx

Good luck! Let us know how you get on. I still can't get to grips with extra easy so just do a mixture of green and original but mainly green. Let me know if this works better and possibly meal ideas..

Well I can hardly believe it, had my first weigh in and lost 6lb!! I nearly jumped for joy off the scales!! Had 4 days extra easy, 2 green days and a flexible syn day. Looking forward to getting on the scales next week week, bring it on!! :D :D

Well done! 6lb off is fab start x

Welcome and well done on your weight loss so far.

Quick update currently 6 weeks in and still going strong total weight loss to date is 22.5lbs....and I'm delighted!!!!

Hi all I'm new to Slimming World, only started this Tuesday. I've read that extra easy 5days and green 2days is working really well for a lot of people so that's what I'm starting on. Fingers crossed I can do as well as everyone else seems to be. Good luck all xx

I started last monday :) How're you finding it? I had my first weigh in last night and am -4.5lbs :bliss:xx

southernerlass said:
I started last monday :) How're you finding it? I had my first weigh in last night and am -4.5lbs :bliss:xx

Morning Southernlass. Yay well done you on your first week!! :D How did you find it?

In 4 weeks I've lost 10.5lbs which I'm well happy about. I've never been a dieter up till now and always worried about the regular coffee break stories I'd heard at work of lasses the width of my ruler being hungry all the time and finding it really difficult to shift a couple of lbs.
So imagine my surprise at eating twice the amount in one week that I normally would AND loosing weight!! :) I'm not a big meat eater so Green and Extra Easy days are working well for me. Cheese is my thing, so still being able to enjoy a bit as a heathy extra B choice cheers me up no end - easily pleased hehe.
I like the fact that you can have flexible syn days too - up to 3x 15 syn allowance in one day = 45 syns. I'm limiting myself to 1 flexible day every two/three weeks, depending when there is a family event or night out planned and I don't have to feel guilty about that slice of pizza or garlic bread and a bottle of wine with my home made Spag Bol :D

Update: still going strong and loving it...

Total loss so far is 30lbs... I have my 2stone and club 10 stickers

Love love love slimming world!!

That's fantastic, how much are you looking to lose overall?

Back