new to sw

My first WI yesterday and I lost 4lbs ;) I found the first week was really good, didn't feel overly hungry or find myself craving for things and I think that's the beauty with SW if you are having a craving you can go and have it. I've been really surprised at how many of the recipes I've made, using the low fat ingredients, how tasty, filling and fulfilling they have been.
I use the website for the recipes so its free and easy. So far I have tried: Chicken Curry, Egg Fried Rice, Farfalle with beans, Salmon pate (so quick and easy to make but YUM!!) I have also had a couple of huge breakfasts / brunch which I always thought of as a guilty pleasure so now there's no guilt it's brilliant.

Well done everyone on your losses. :happy096:

Andrea x

I have been doing ee but may try a mixture of the two I am losing slow and steady which is good so far a stone I have no goal in mind just til I feel ok with myself good luck and well done all

Hello,

I am also new to slimming world, and the extra easy really is so good to stick to, the good thing about it is your basically discipling yourself to adapt to a whole new way of eating so that when you do finish with the meetings you aren't in danger of going back to the old ways that got us all to the way we are now, congrats on the weight loss, I have lost 17 lbs in 4 weeks and got slimmer of the month for March so I'm delighted with that, and trust me if i can change the bad eating habits then anyone can ,so keep up the good work.

Stayed the same but happy enough as I had a good weekend
Big effort needed this week to get back on track

Back