• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to the Boards

Hi Everyone, I am new here but an old hand at slimming world and lost a load of weight with it a few years ago. Unfortunately life got in the way (big style) and now I am worse than ever!
Unfortunately I am a lot less active now due to chronic health condition so I am sure weight will come off slower. I dont officially start back on the diet until next Monday (and am petrified about standing on the scales) but just thought I would pop by and say hello. I am looking forward to chatting to you all.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi Meli, thanks for the welcome. you've had great losses so far may I ask if which plan you tend to follow, green, original or extra easy. I am bit wary of the extra easy as it wasn't part of the plan when I initially started. Looking forward to getting it explained next week.

Meli

Gold Member
S: 13st11.6lb C: 13st11.6lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi Meli, thanks for the welcome. you've had great losses so far may I ask if which plan you tend to follow, green, original or extra easy. I am bit wary of the extra easy as it wasn't part of the plan when I initially started. Looking forward to getting it explained next week.
I am only doing the Red/Green Days for the moment, but hope to do the EE when I get closer to my target. I tend to experiment each week (except for Xmas/New Years when I went just a bit overboard) and this week I just did all Green days and was surprised with the results. Once you get started you will notice what works for you and I find it important to keep the food diary. Good Luck!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
Welcome Multichinsnomore!! (Loving the name by the way!!) Good luck with your weight loss and hope you enjoy it as much as I am (I know it's old hat to you but maybe you'll have a go at extra easy)! I'm doing EE and thoroughly enjoying it!X

S: 12st0lb G: 8st7lb
Hello! I am starting tomorrow - joining up and getting weighed in! so I shall be doing SW along with you! good luck!

S: 15st0lb C: 11st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 3st11lb(25.24%)
Good luck to you both.

I used to do red days with a very occasional green. Now I do all EE and I'm loving it. Life is so much better orange :)

H*Bomb

S: 23st12.5lb C: 21st10lb G: 18st0lb BMI: 35.1 Loss: 2st2.5lb(9.12%)
Hey there! I only started last week with the aim of doing green through the week and red at weekends. I didn't even know about extra easy til I went to the meeting last Thursday. I slipped into extra easy days over the weekend due to pre-arrranged plans, but mostly plan to stick to red and green going forward. I think I will just use extra easy when eating out.