New to the forum

OrangeRachel

Hi everyone

I registered with Mini mins a while ago but haven't really been on here until today when I found the iPhone app.

I'm 30 (just - 31 Monday) and have been battling my weight for about 10 years. 6 years ago I joined Slimming World and lost 4 stone in 9 months to fit into my wedding dress. After the wedding I didn't go back to SW (big mistake) and put on everything I had lost plus more. 2 years ago I tried to lose weight on my own, I lost 2 stone but it took me a whole year and felt like hard work. In another 9 months 1 of those had crept back on. So at the start of September this year I joined SW again. This time I will get to my target of around 11 stone and I will keep going once I get there. I lost 2 stone in time for Christmas and I have about 2.5 stone to go before I get to my target.

I hope that being a member of this forum will give me some new recipe ideas that I can share with my fellow group members and also give me the motivation to start exercising.

Hi orange Rachel. I'm new too. Not to weight loss diets n all that just new to his site. I'm starting ww next week. I've done slimming world cal counting Rosemary so need a new approach. I know it's simply eating less and moving around more but need some motivation!

Hi - Im new too, registered today. I have done all the diets at some point in the last 10 years. Did lose 5 stone when I was in my 20s on calories but put it on when met hubby etc. Hoping to re-join slimming world later today. jan x

Hi guys... I'm new too! :)
I joined WW early in Dec and managed to loose 1st 2lb before Xmas. I have been off the diet for at least a week now (my own choice to fully relax and enjoy Xmas) but am ready to give it 100% in 2011. I joined this site today in the hope that it'll give me a little more inspiration. My thinking is... if I'm typing away to you guys on here then my fingers arn't in the biscuit tin so to speak! :)
Best of luck to you all!!!!

Back