new to this forum

lisabertelsen

:)just want say hi im new member to this forum ive lost stone 6ib but starting drift need alot of support you all done very well

Hi - welcome, this is definitely the place where you want to be if you feel yourself starting to drift!
Lots of great advice and support on here!!
Well done on a great loss so far.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your continuing weight loss.

Welcome and im sure you'll find this forum indispensable!

Hi there and welcome!
I would definitely suggest you try keeping a diary on here so that if there is ever a time that you are flagging, we can have a look at it for you. Also, have a look at the other food diaries to get some ideas...I've just found that another member on here has made her own SW coleslaw with a sweet potato jacket..I would never have thought of doing that!
Good luck with your journey Hun. We have all started and felt the same as you, but when the weight starts to shift things do get better and it all becomes second nature. Well done on your loss so far by the way!

x

Hello and welcome xxx

Hiya and welcome x quite new myself but this is a great forum!!! Well done on loss so far :)

hiya, and welcome. i joined here last week and it has already become my new addiction. a much healthier one than chocolate, i will admit. happy slimming!!!! fingers crossed you'll get your half stone award this week :) x

Back