New to this group - doing Paul McKenna's 'I can make you thin'

arcoiris2012

Hi everyone,

Just I would say a quick hellooooooooo!!

I have looked at this group many time and found some useful info a nd great recipes while doing Slimming World and Weight Watchers.

I have tried most 'diets' and althoigh I have lost weight and kept 2 stones of it off, I can do better. I think I need to change my whole relationship with food and stop letting it control my existence, so though I would try Paul McKenna again.

:)

Welcome and good luck!

I've tried Paul McKenna (amongst most other diets!) and I found he was really good at pointing out the obvious (ie, eat when you're hungry and stop when you're full) but as soon as I stopped listen to his voice I went straight back to my old eating habits :cry:I thought I'd cracked it and forgot to use the 'rules'! I did lose 10lb in 3 weeks though so was over the moon at the time!

Thanks Wobblytum,

I really hope it works for me this time.

QUick question...how do you get your BMI details and stats up on the side? :confused:

Cheers x

Hi,

I've done Paul Mckenna before and lost 7lbs in two weeks then I went on my honeymoon for 5 weeks and stopped listening to the CD, I think that's the key to maintaining this diet...keep listening everyday!

I've tried SW for years but I became obsessed with food and it was all I could think about - I ended up putting on more weight than when I started!

PM is the easiest,nicest, most 'normal' diet I've ever tried - the hardest bit is to keep listening to the CD everyday.

I'm going to combine PM with 20 mins of yoga everyday and will keep you updated!

Good luck XX

Sorry Arcoiris I don't know how it does your BMI etc.... I just filled out all the fields in 'Edit my Profile' ('update statistics' are at the side) and it did it automatically.

I'm new to all this so I'm a bit lost most of the time!!! :D We've got about the same amount of weight to lose too so here's wishing you every success with your journey x

I worked it out Wobblytum...it was because I hadn't put in my current weight!

I have just repeated my starting weight as I can't weigh myself at sea lol!!

Back