New to this site!! Starting Slimming world from home- support needed!

SMVN

Hi everyone! I have just fallen across this App and thought it may give me the kick up the bum that I need! I have been to slimming world several times before, but can't afford to go back right now, so am going to try and do it at home since I have the books etc. the only thing I do lack is the willpower!!

I'm going to start from tomorrow, so this evening I will be planning my meals for the week, but Tuesday will be difficult as I have a meeting straight from work with no control over what the food will be.

Please help me, as I do need a very big kick! And will be checking in no doubt regularly asking for syn values!!!

Thanks in advance everyone! Hope your all doing well xxx

Yes lets! Im starting next week when my books come through the post, have bought them off Ebay :D my willpower constantly runs away haha

good luck! i do find the classes help a lot, i tried doing it from home and failed, but i didnt know about this forum then, i think it makes a great alternative for support!

Helloo :)

I've been doing SW from home for some time now (started at a group but wasn't really happy there!) Are you guys doing EE? xx

Hi Jessieh90, finding the gym good, just waiting for the books to turn up and I'm off!! Hoe are you finding it so far? X

Yep, I'm doing EE too! Weighed in this morning! After a half hearted attempt last week (and gave up after Wednesday) I have lost 1.5lb!!! It's a miracle!! I have been very good today though, but have a meeting straight after work tomorrow, and just found out its dominoes all round!!! Uh oh! I think I will stay syn free all day like I have today, and just try to limit myself to 1-2 slices.

Hi Jessieh90, finding the gym good, just waiting for the books to turn up and I'm off!! Hoe are you finding it so far? X

Getting a bit disheartened lately as have stayed the same for weeks and not had a loss despite sticking to plan :( Have recently started a DVD called 30 day shred so hopefully that will give my weight loss a boost! x

Yep, I'm doing EE too! Weighed in this morning! After a half hearted attempt last week (and gave up after Wednesday) I have lost 1.5lb!!! It's a miracle!! I have been very good today though, but have a meeting straight after work tomorrow, and just found out its dominoes all round!!! Uh oh! I think I will stay syn free all day like I have today, and just try to limit myself to 1-2 slices.

Well done that's fab!

Are you not able to take something else with you to eat? Maybe even if you take a big salad with you and have just one slice with the salad so you don't feel as if you are missing out completely? x

Hmmmm!!! Wasn't great syns wise, but enjoyed every mouthful!!!! Weighed in a day early this week, and have lost 1lb!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

Back