• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new to this

~missy-moo~

Getting thinner everyday!
yes...lots of people get headaches in the first few days.

Alex

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
ye hang in their, i got rally fluey type symptoms aswell... should pass in a couple of days! x

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
Fairly common at the start and sometimes whilst on if your water intake drops. They will settle and you will start to feel great after the first week. Goodluck. XX

Yes hun this is normal, week 1 is normally the hardest but stick with it your doing great. Week 2 will feel much better. xx

MiniB

Here we go again!
Glad you feel much better. It does get easier as you go on and soon you should feel so energetic and happy. It's great! Good luck and keep going!

Height

Minib thanks for your support can I ask a stupid question you are the same height as me and I can't seem to be able to put in my correct height. What is it for 5ft 3 please?

Thanks

Salviv15:)

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Yep they are very common Salviv!!

Welcome to LT and the forum :)

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Welcome and well doe on your first week!!!

how are you finding it?
xx

Well done hun, keep up the good work u are doing fab. xxx

Hi all haven't been on for a few days had mind blowing exams thanks for all your lovely comments, I am finding it really easy. When I gave up smoking 10 yrs ago I found going cold turkey works for me, it seems to be the same with food. I have bags of energy this week though, found myself skipping with my 8 yr old last night.

Thanks again

Viv

good for you girl.. you may well still have the odd bad day so be prepared, but i am on week 5 and feel the best I have felt in years (apart from the fags will have to do that challenge next!!)
well done for sticking too it, the results are amazing and already in only 5 weeks i feel like a different person xxx