New to ww, food diary

g_2012

Silver Member
Hi, I'm new to ww. I am going to try the simply filling plan. Any advice and tips very welcome :) would love to lose 2 stone by end of Jan before my holidays. Tried sw in the past but its not working. So will keep a diary on here :)

Starting tomorrow 4th Oct.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Failed to start today as I forgot my weetabix cereal I had planned to snack on so instead ended up eating protein bars I had in my draw at work.

Over the next few days I plan to fill up on the below. Grateful if anyone can point out anywhere I may be going wrong :)

Egg whites on ww pitta (will have some parmasan cheese sprinked on but will allow a few points for that)

Weetabix cereal, fromage frais, bananas, grapefruits, lots of veg with low fat plain cottage cheese. May do a wholemeal pasta bake with loads of veg in too so my lunches.

Will use points for the odd whey protein shake, cheese and protein bars.

Hope it all sounds ok ;)

All of those options look great, although no need to stick to just egg whites. Personally i'd prefer to have the whole egg as I would find it far more satisfying. And that is kind of what simply filling is about - eat sufficient wholesome, healthy foods to make you feel nourished and satisfied, therefore diminishing the temptation of "naughtier" things.

Good luck for when you start :)

Today I've had....

Fromage frais with grapefruit and banana

Cauliflour pizza with cottage cheese and salad

Pasta bake with sprinkle of parmasan (counting 2points)

Weekly total 17/49 (guestimating 15 yesterday to be on the safe side).

Not sure if there is anyone else doing sf plan. Very quiet on this board.

Todays plan

Ff with grapefruit
Banana
Pasta and veg bake
Cottage cheese and ryvita
Carrot and suede mash, veg and wholegrain noodles

Points this week 22/49

Will maybe have some hot chocs today too so will update again later :)

Back