new to WW

Mags12

hello everyone

I've just signed up with WW. I'm following the plan online as got a cracking deal with them for 3 months. I won't be attending class at all although I do think it might have been more motivational with 3 kids and working from home there aren't enough hours in the day as it is let alone finding more to travel to class. I do have a points calculator donated by a friend that I will use as well though as I hear that the points calculator on the site isn't great.

I'm starting out with quite a high points allowance (I think!), I have 23, but still quite a bit of weight to lose so that explains it. I have lost some weight by myself but I honestly put that down to a change in medication. I need to change my eating habits and lose the rest :)

I was following SW recently and not knocking it at all as it's a fantastic plan if you can get your head around it, I can't and need something that is less flexible that I can't take liberties on as it were lol.

Nice to meet you all x

Good luck with WW :) Sounds like you've got everything sussed!

Hiya I have 3 kids too and am alone ,I also do it at home,I come here for suport its great,you'll soon get to know lots of people here.
We weigh about the same Im ony on 21 points now I started on 24 ,23 may seem alot which on good days it is just be prepared to save a few for weekends or special things like parties meals out etc.
Good luck with your journey : xx

Hi Welcome to WW - i am 15stone 8lbs and i am on 23 points too, i started out on 25 point. it does sometimes feel like a lot but other times it feels not enough.

As long as you took the quiz accurately you will be on the right amount of points.

hi and welcome to the forums and WW! Everyone on here is really friendly and having only joined 2 weeks ago I am already getting to know loads of people!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi there!..i'm new-ish aswell. I'm 27 and mummy to 5 children and i go to the classes,i only get weighed etc but don't get time to sit at the meeting because i have my younger 3 children with me who are all under 3 years old,and wouldnt sit still for long.

Hope all goes wll for you,i'm enjoying WW. x

Good Luck Bikiniqueen

Back