New to WW

Boo

Silver Member
Hi everyone!

I'm new to WW & only went to my very first class yesterday morning so I am getting my head around the ProPoints plan. :)

Need to shift about half of my current body weight so I am in this for the long haul.

Hopefully I can make some friends on here that'll help with my weight loss. :)

Take care. x

Hi!
I'm only on day 4.... Haven't done ww for yeeears but loving propoints so far!
Good luck for your journey....I've always found thinking of my next half stone rather than the total amount left breaks it up for me!
Have fun - I am!!!

All the best to the both of you, propoints is great! xx

Welcome, hope u enjoy pp, it is really flexible, I love it

Thanks everyone for the welcome. :)

I'll update my signature in a bit to show my goals.
I'm going to break them down into 7lbs at a time then it won't be such a daunting task!

Thanks Shari!

Good luck to you too. :)

I'm hoping the pro points will work for me as portion control is my biggest downfall.
But hopefully with a combination of this & zumba 3 times a week the weight will steadily drop off.

hiya emma, ive just started ww too, loving it so far. i do bootcamp 3 days a week so fingers crossed we all see the weight dropping off x

Hiya mia,

are you a saturday weigh in too?

I looked at boot camp but it runs on a morning but isn't early enough for me as I leave for work at 6.45am. Anyway I've opted for zumba twice a week & lbt once per week. I'm also looking at a pilates class too.

Good luck with you weight loss journey too. :) xxx

yeah i joined the sat morning weighin, i goto booty before i get weighed. my booty does night classes aswell 6pm its brill. lost 41.5inches so far. ive come from sw aswell so lost over 1 and half stone. just wanted a change and so far loving ww x

WOW! 41.5 inches is a fantastic loss! Well done. :D

Keep up the good work. xxx

WOW! 41.5 inches is a fantastic loss! Well done. :D

Keep up the good work. xxx

thankyou i was very shocked when i measured myself this morning. still got a way to go till im comfortble with weight though. hopefully ww will help with that x

Back