New to WW

For 69p the iwatchr looks ok too. You can track your daily points on there. I dont have it but sounds ok from the reviews

theres the pocket guide which is a small purple book that contains lots of products from A -Z and what their pro points value is
and
the pro points finder wheel which helps you work out the values on packet foods.
you should be able to find these on ebay but i don't know whether they sell them seperate or with a load of other stuff, when i bought mine it was sold with some weekly books as well but these are the 2 things that you need.

Do you have an android phone by any chance? I haven't paid a cent to WW so far (except for buying some food products lol) and I'm doing it myself at home... I have a couple of free apps I'm using for tracking and calculating and its working out great! I use this site as my "meeting" and people on here are great "leaders" too :D
If you don't have an android phone, you can get the packs and calculator etc. from ebay for cheaper than the WW site! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Which Android apps do u use

leighforty said:
Which Android apps do u use

I use WWDiary and WeightWatchers Propoints Calculator. And obviously I use the minimins app too ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back