new today

Hello there!:)

I started on monday....first weigh in tomorrow! :)

What are you doing, sole source? Is this your first time?

This site will give you all the encourage and support you need....I love it...it's kept me going! :)

x x

Hi annabarb,,,
I've only been a member for a few weeks on here but it is the very best support in the whole world!!!!!!!!
What do you need help with.. The site or CD????

Hi Laura this is my first week back on cambridge weigh in on tues, have been on lipotrim for 5 weeks, yes iam on sole source too need some help with the site though.

I've been on a week as I said earlier, and I am really getting to grips with the site now....make full use of it. I get so engrossed in it in the evenings I don't even think about eating! :)

Mini's guide to the site is really good and helpful, take a look at it, I found it such a great help.

Good luck with your new start and keep in touch....hearing about everyone else's progress really keeps me going and makes me realise I can do it too! :)

Hi Laura iam going to take the Mini's guide to the site as you said hope this helps:) and good luck with your weigh in this week will keep in touch.xx:)

Welcome to the board :clap: make yorself at home any probs there are loads of people who give good advice good luck on your journey xxxxxx

Back