Total Solution New year New me...... 2013 here I come :-)

ljwari

Soon to be slim ;)
Hello all and welcome to my Exante journey,

Hold on and strap in because this will be a very bumpy ride :).

I experiment with it just before Christmas and it went ok I lost 7lb so I'm now doing good it for real :) starting today. I have had me Xmas blow out and please to say I have gained any of the weight I lost before Christmas.

I have a friends wedding to diet for which is the end of April and they are all between a size 6 and 10 and here is me currently a size 18 to 20.... And I really don't want to be the fat one on all of the pictures plus the dress isn't that flattering so needs must, plus I want to be able to some nice summer clothes this year too, that's if we get one lol.

Thanks for reading I will keep you all posted.

Today's weight is 222.6 lbs.

Ok after a rough night I'm pleased to say I didn't gain but I stayed the same :-( when I weighed in this morning so here is to tomorrow and in sticking to it 100% today and I'm going to drink a help of a lot of water xx

Good luck, you can do it! x

Nearly the end of day 2 and I'm feeling okay nearly drunk my 4lts of water fingers crossed for tomorrow mornings weigh in xx

Ok so this mornings weigh in was the same to!!!

I have decided not to weight in now till Monday as this not loosing is demotivating grrrr.

Hope your all ok? Xx

How are you doing hun? xx

How are you getting on? I'm restarting today :) If you're finding things hard and struggling or have fallen off the wagon, dust yourself off and start again. Did you weigh in on Monday? x

How are you hun? Samprand is right. If you have fallen off the waggon then dust yourself off, forget it, and get back here with us :) xx

Hope it is going ok for you hunni, we are all here for you xx

Back