New Year = New Me

K3LLi3_BAK3R

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to this so need as much inspiration as I can get from you lot!

I've done Slimming World many times in the past, but always ended up throwing in the towel after holidays etc.

I am currently the heaviest I have ever been and needed to get back on the diet-wagon!

I am going to Ibiza with my friends in June and want to lose 5st. Will your help, hopefully I can do it. Any hints, tips and support is appreciated!!

So I started again on Thurs 03.01.2013 and here are my days so far..

DAY 1 - Thurs 03.01.2013

BREAKFAST
  • 2x Pears
  • Grapes
  • 1x Alpen Light (HExB)

SNACK
  • Cherry Tomatoes
  • Orange

LUNCH

• 3x Babybel Light (HExA)
  • Chicken Mug Shot
  • Crabsticks
  • Diet Coke

SNACK
  • Berard Matthews Turkey Chunks

DINNER
  • S/W Spag Bol - Extra lean mince, beef oxo, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, peppers, onions, mushrooms, pasta.

DAY 2 - Fri 04.01.2013

BREAKFAST
  • 2x Bananas
  • 1x Alpen Light (HExB)

LUNCH
  • Batchelors Savoury Rice
  • Diet Pepsi

SNACK
  • Tomato Mug Shot
  • Black Tea + sweetener

DINNER
  • S/W Chilli & S/W Chips - Leftover spag bol + chilli powder and kidney beans, potatoes.
  • Vanilla Mullerlight
  • Diet Lemonade

DAY 3 - Sat 05.01.2013

BREAKFAST
  • 1x Alpen Light (HExB)

LUNCH
  • 1x Chicken Mug Shot
  • Vanilla Mullerlight
  • Diet Lemonade

SNACKS
  • 1x Sweet 'n' Sour Mug Shot

DINNER
  • Chicken Tikka Masalla (14.5 syns)
  • Chips (20 syns)
  • 1/3 Naan Bread (10 syns)
  • Water

It may seem a lot of syns, but I save all my weekly syns and use them on a takeaway. So out of my 70 allowance, I've used 44.5 syns ... still on track!!

Looks good hun I also started same date as you and want to loose roughly 4 stone before May although i have more than 4 stone to loose but this is when i go on holiday with the family including my skinny sister in law! so i am going to subscribe to your diary maybe we can help each other?!
xx

hiya hun im the same im starting fresh this new year too and am also at my heaviest! food looks good, hope u dont mind if i just keep an eye on ur diary for some ideas :) xxxx

Looks good hun I also started same date as you and want to loose roughly 4 stone before May although i have more than 4 stone to loose but this is when i go on holiday with the family including my skinny sister in law! so i am going to subscribe to your diary maybe we can help each other?!
xx

Defo. I have a lot more to lose too. We can and WILL do it :D

hiya hun im the same im starting fresh this new year too and am also at my heaviest! food looks good, hope u dont mind if i just keep an eye on ur diary for some ideas :) xxxx

No I don't mind. Use it to help you if you're ever needing ideas. Good luck and happy slimming! :party0019:

SYN FREE TOMATO SOUP

Right, so after seeing this recipe, I thought I'd give it a go and setously, it really tastes as good as it looks!

2x tins of chopped tomatoes
1x tin baked beans
1x tin sliced carrots
1x large pickled onion (or 2 small)
1x tbsp sweetener

Drain the carrots off and then put everything in a blender.
Blitz until smooth and thick.

Pour the mixture in to a pan and simmer on a low heat to warm through.
Add salt and pepper to taste.

I added a LOT of pepper and it wad like spicy tomato and really really nice!!

20130106_155146.jpg

great looking recipe i will definately have to try this! xxx

just been shopping - i wish id picked the ingredients up! xxx

DAY 4 - Sun 06.01.2013

Well today I have spent most of my time in the kitchen and it was worth while!!

BREAKFAST
  • 1x Alpen Light
  • Scrambled Egg

LUNCH
  • S/W Syn Free Tomato Soup
  • Diet Lemonade

DINNER
  • S/W Syn Free Katsu Curry with Rice
  • Diet Coke

Back