New year New Start Slimming world

There's a Toblerone in the fridge that has been there for five days, was my brothers, he left it here. Told him that he can eat it, I don't want it - he hasn't touched it. Doesn't want it at the moment, so I have to keep staring at it. He's not a very snacky person, so if I offered chocolate he'd just not eat it. :(

I suppose it's the reason I'm overweight and he is slightly underweight!

That would be my downfall seeing it in there. We have put all our chocolates in a tin on the top shelf out of the way so no temptation!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That would be my downfall seeing it in there. We have put all our chocolates in a tin on the top shelf out of the way so no temptation!

I like that idea. Might have to copy it! Just put it somewhere I can't reach. He's six foot two, so he can reach just about anywhere!

I like that idea. Might have to copy it! Just put it somewhere I can't reach. He's six foot two, so he can reach just about anywhere!

Yea I cant reach it without climbing which is good :)

I'm giving sam all the left over choc, not going to lie it's jarf to watch him eat it.

Well I cooked slimming world sweet and sour. Lets just say it tasted different. I usually like sweet and sour but not too sure on this.
Going out bowling this evening which should be fun. Had some winegums today (not a whole pack) so that was 5syns.
Not a bad day. Not looking forward to starting 8-6 again at work tomorrow

I'm giving sam all the left over choc, not going to lie it's jarf to watch him eat it.

Same here given away a tin of roses today and currently watching the boys munch through the treat box (and it still looks full)

OH just made the jerk chicken with beans and rice from mims. Poor sausage made a hash of it but it still tasted edible lol

Enjoy bowling

Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I cooked slimming world sweet and sour. Lets just say it tasted different. I usually like sweet and sour but not too sure on this.
Going out bowling this evening which should be fun. Had some winegums today (not a whole pack) so that was 5syns.
Not a bad day. Not looking forward to starting 8-6 again at work tomorrow

all you can do is just try recipes, then if you don't like, don't bother again!

Have fun bowling! :)

Having a real mare tonight and not going bowling till 8 lol. Went upstairs in our house (which is rented) to put something away and as I walk into my bedroom, SHOCK! I can see the outline of the bricks from the outside wall! Very clearly! So phone contractor who sounded concerned and said he will be round tomorrow to check for DAMP!! Ive decided if he tells me its damp im moving out as its dangerous. So currently trying to dry walls out!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using:mad: MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1388947587702.jpg
    1388947587702.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 47
  • 1388947598797.jpg
    1388947598797.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 59
Hey can I gate crash a little? You all seem really positive and determined ladies and I need some good role models in my life! I'm 24 yr old mum of 2 with a hubby who is perfectly slim whatever he eats! But if I so much as think about what he eats I seem to gain weight!

Hi Joanneb20 that does look scary! Would defo have landlord out to check it! Have you had driving rain today?

Hey can I gate crash a little? You all seem really positive and determined ladies and I need some good role models in my life! I'm 24 yr old mum of 2 with a hubby who is perfectly slim whatever he eats! But if I so much as think about what he eats I seem to gain weight!

Of course thats not a problem... you doing slimming world? Good luck xz

Hi Joanneb20 that does look scary! Would defo have landlord out to check it! Have you had driving rain today?

They are coming tomorrow. Nope not driving rain just normal. Weve put heating on and a dehumidifier and its gone! How bizzare. So then walk downstairs and its exactly the same!

Sounds like something isn't right! Good that your landlord is getting that checked out!

Yea its bizzare. He said it could be damp or just condensation where its cold. We dont really have heating on much as we don't feel cold so maybe the house got too cold

Of course thats not a problem... you doing slimming world? Good luck xz

Hi yeah I'm doing slimming world but on my own at home as I haven't got time to go to group (well I could be put it would mean only having 3 nights with hubby a week and he wasn't too impressed!)

X

Hi yeah I'm doing slimming world but on my own at home as I haven't got time to go to group (well I could be put it would mean only having 3 nights with hubby a week and he wasn't too impressed!)

X

Thats cool :)
Im doing it at home too as I cant afford to go to group as every little penny going towards my wedding :) x

When's the big day?! Money doesn't stretch far enough when your getting married, or in life in general at the min!

I really need to do it this time, I give up too easy and I'm getting fed up of being fat! Xx

When's the big day?! Money doesn't stretch far enough when your getting married, or in life in general at the min!

I really need to do it this time, I give up too easy and I'm getting fed up of being fat! Xx

April 2015 :) no it certainly doesnt

What date? I got married April 27th 2009

Back