New year New Start Slimming world

You having a big wedding? I got married in the Dominican Republic. X

You having a big wedding? I got married in the Dominican Republic. X

Nope just a small wedding. 50 people at church and 76 in eve! Wow bet your wedding was good x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was lovely and relaxed, we had close family there with us (and a load of onlookers) I've got such a big family it would of had to be a huge wedding here or we would of bad to exclude so many people :-/ so we went with the easy option, told people where and when and said if ur willing to pay for your own tickets and accomodation your more than welcome to join us :)

It was lovely and relaxed, we had close family there with us (and a load of onlookers) I've got such a big family it would of had to be a huge wedding here or we would of bad to exclude so many people :-/ so we went with the easy option, told people where and when and said if ur willing to pay for your own tickets and accomodation your more than welcome to join us :)

Thats lovely. Yea im not inviting everyone from work so I can see people moaning but oh well its my wedding :)

You got to do it your way, no point keeping everyone else happy when you will be unhappy. I'm off to bed now, craving chocolate and there's still too many in he cupboard left from Xmas!

Where did the weekend go?? Its like ive just blinked and missed it. Well back to work again today and back to doing 8-6 3days, 8-5 1 day and 8-1 the other. Weigh in on Wednesday!!! Got to say im very nervous. OH has done well so im hoping I have too. So heres my diary for today:

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal (HEXB) and a muller yoghurt

Lunch: Tomato and Herb mugshot, banana, orange and laughing cow light cheese (HEXA)

Dinner: Egg Noodles (4syns as I picked up fresh instead of dried... Oops!!) With lots of veg!

Will pop back online later :)
Have a good day everyone x

Have a good day Jo xx

It's the hours that get me. Got to school this morning at about 7.15 and then left at 5. Your food diary looks good though!

It's the hours that get me. Got to school this morning at about 7.15 and then left at 5. Your food diary looks good though!

I got to nursery at 7.20 and left at 6.20

Well ive got to say work haz really worn me out today!! Then popped into asda on way home for a few bits I fancy :)
So dinner I changed slighty and added passata to the egg noddles, beansprouts, mixed veg and chicken. Got to say It was amazing :)
I have to say im nervous for Wednesday-weigh day!! Fingers crossed I have lost some weight

Had an awful day :-( didn't sleep more than an hour last night, just felt 'off'. Woke this morning sweating and feeling sick :-( this continued all day with me feeling ill. Had 2 slices of white toast and some plain pasta today and water. Whilst my hubby eats chips sausage and fish cake from the chippy :-(

hope everyone else's day was better!

Had an awful day :-( didn't sleep more than an hour last night, just felt 'off'. Woke this morning sweating and feeling sick :-( this continued all day with me feeling ill. Had 2 slices of white toast and some plain pasta today and water. Whilst my hubby eats chips sausage and fish cake from the chippy :-(

hope everyone else's day was better!

Oh no hun not good! Hope you begin to feel better soon x

Just had an alpen light bar...They are amazing. And on offer in asda £1.50! So that's 7syns for the day. X

Well ive got to say work haz really worn me out today!! Then popped into asda on way home for a few bits I fancy :)
So dinner I changed slighty and added passata to the egg noddles, beansprouts, mixed veg and chicken. Got to say It was amazing :)
I have to say im nervous for Wednesday-weigh day!! Fingers crossed I have lost some weight

Fingers crossed!!!! :)

Fingers crossed!!!! :)

Yea lots of fingers and lots of toes haha.
Well that was an awful nights sleep- this weather just seems to be getting worse and worse!! Luckily house isnt leaking anymore.. touch lots of wood!
Another day at work. Im meant to be finishing at 1 today but been told im on standby as they currently dont have enough staff... which means ill be working till 6 instead!! So breakfast this morning is 2 slices of toast and egg yummy. Lunch will be a mugshot seen as im on standby and for tea we having stir fry nom nom :)
Have a good day everyone x

How's everyone's day been? Mines been good so far, scrambled eggs, bean and mushroom for breakfast. Low fat super noodles and mixed veg for lunch and am gonna have spaghetti bolognase for tea tonight

had a sneaky weigh in this morning and the scales are showing the right direction :)

How's everyone's day been? Mines been good so far, scrambled eggs, bean and mushroom for breakfast. Low fat super noodles and mixed veg for lunch and am gonna have spaghetti bolognase for tea tonight

had a sneaky weigh in this morning and the scales are showing the right direction :)

Sounds like a good day. Finally managed to get out of work at 2.30. Been a very stressful day. So just had my lunch. Looking forward to stir fry for dinner

Don't suppose any of you know how to scramble an egg without using milk?

Back