New year New Start Slimming world

Hi all! I'm popping in to subscribe - hope you're happy to have me! Since the new year I've been following the sw diet at home (haven't gone to any group yet) and so far so good. I already feel healthier!!

This evening - Slimming World quiche with lean corned beef!

Hope all is going well for you guys :)

Carys x

Hi all! I'm popping in to subscribe - hope you're happy to have me! Since the new year I've been following the sw diet at home (haven't gone to any group yet) and so far so good. I already feel healthier!!

Carys x

Hey,
Glad you subscribed. Hope your journey is going well.
I had stir fry for tea but between the sauce and rice noodles it came to 15syns. Luckily I havent had any today. Next time ill get dried egg noodles and make my own sauce x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Carys x

Slimming world quiche sounds nice! What's in it and how do you make it?

It's an easy recipe actually!!

CORNED BEEF QUICHE

Ingredients;

200g Princes lean corned beef [5syns]
1 finely chopped onion
3 eggs
200g v.l.f. cottage cheese
seasoning to taste

Method;

Put corned beef in microwave first to soften and add chopped onion. Put on the base of flan dish and press down.
Beat eggs with cottage cheese and add seasoning then pour over corned beef base.
Cook for 30 mins or until golden brown at 190 deg c.
You can have hot or cold.

Mine's in the oven as we speak and it smells gorgeous so I'm looking forward to that :)

Going ok so far thank you!

I'm terrible where syns are concerned. I'm trying to avoid them entirely even though I know your allowed 5-15. But I'll need syns tomorrow night as I'm going to a curry club! Going to try to fill up on salad and fruit before I go so that I don't pig out too much!

Going ok so far thank you!

I'm terrible where syns are concerned. I'm trying to avoid them entirely even though I know your allowed 5-15. But I'll need syns tomorrow night as I'm going to a curry club! Going to try to fill up on salad and fruit before I go so that I don't pig out too much!

See im the opposite, I hardly ever use my syns. Need to try and use them a bit more

Just cooked my lunch for tomorrow. Vegetable and tomato pasta :) yummy! Here is hoping that tomorrow is a calmer day. 1st weigh in (at home) tomorrow since starting SW. I have lots of fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1389123463582.jpg
    1389123463582.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 109
Hmmm tried to reply and no idea where it's gone!

Well that looks nice Joanne. Ryvita crisp breads, laughing cow cheese and fruit for my lunch tomorrow. Damage limitation for the evening.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow! :)

Good morning everyone!
I had a much better nights sleep didnt even wake up once during the night. When I woke up I thought oh no weigh in time. As I approached the scales I honestly felt scared of what it was going to read. So I jumped on waiting 5 seconds and looked down........... 10st 12.75lbs eeeeeeeeeekkkkk. Thats a loss of 4.75lbs and im back in the 10st bracket!!!! Im soo happy
Now to bring on today :)

I had to take a picture to mark me getting back into the 10s. Even though I was only 11st 3.5lbs everytime I tried to lose the weight I kept getting stuck at 11st 0.5lbs which frustrated me. Soo happy to have beaten that. Now to get to 10st 7lb and take it from there

Attachments

• 1389162402300.jpg
    1389162402300.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 80
I had to take a picture to mark me getting back into the 10s. Even though I was only 11st 3.5lbs everytime I tried to lose the weight I kept getting stuck at 11st 0.5lbs which frustrated me. Soo happy to have beaten that. Now to get to 10st 7lb and take it from there Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow. Well done. Your doing very well :).

I hope I get a good number today too. Please pass on your good weigh in vibes xxx

Well done that's great! I hope I get a decent loss but we''ll see. My weigh ins are fortnightly (when I go home to visit my parents, as they use the scales I bought!) Lol.

Week Friday will be my first weigh in if I don't cave in and buy a new set.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow. Well done. Your doing very well :).

I hope I get a good number today too. Please pass on your good weigh in vibes xxx

Sending all the positive weight vibes your way. Let me know how you get on! Good luck hun xx

I had to take a picture to mark me getting back into the 10s. Even though I was only 11st 3.5lbs everytime I tried to lose the weight I kept getting stuck at 11st 0.5lbs which frustrated me. Soo happy to have beaten that. Now to get to 10st 7lb and take it from there

well done Joanne :) I'm dreading weighing on Friday. I've been naughty last night and ate a load of choc :-(

Sending all the positive weight vibes your way. Let me know how you get on! Good luck hun xx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Jo xxx all those vibes made it through and I have lost.............6lbs (dances around like a loon and really doesn't care)

Yay me !!!

But no WI treats. I'm not falling into that trap. I've got my motivation for the week ahead.

Just educated the cafe local to work in the art of SW and they've made me the most amazing chicken omelette with beans and salad (no oil)

Xxx

Well done both of you what a fabulous start!

well done Joanne :) I'm dreading weighing on Friday. I've been naughty last night and ate a load of choc :-(

Good luck with your Friday weigh in. Im sure ull do well x

Back