New year New Start Slimming world

Thanks Jo xxx all those vibes made it through and I have lost.............6lbs (dances around like a loon and really doesn't care)

Yay me !!!

But no WI treats. I'm not falling into that trap. I've got my motivation for the week ahead.

Just educated the cafe local to work in the art of SW and they've made me the most amazing chicken omelette with beans and salad (no oil)

Xxx

Yay thats great well done!!! Im over the moon about mine :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well what a day it has been. Its been very emotional as its the 10 year anniversary since my grandad died. So happy about my weight loss :) had my lovely pasta for lunch and then egg, chips and bacon for tea :)
Very tired now x

Well done on your brilliant loss and on getting into the next stone bracket!! x

What an awful nights sleep that was. Just couldnt settle and now ive got a nice 8-6 shift today!
Breakfast today was two pieces of toast (HEXB) and muller yoghurt
Lunch today will be tomato and herb mugshot, bananna and an apple.
Tea will be pasta bake I think!!
Have a good day everyone x

hope you day goes smoothly and you can crawl into your bed asap
xx

hope you day goes smoothly and you can crawl into your bed asap
xx

Thank you. Day didn't go smoothly at all... what a nightmare. Ready for bed now x

Thank you. Day didn't go smoothly at all... what a nightmare. Ready for bed now x

That doesn't sound good, have an early night. Hope tomorrows better.

That doesn't sound good, have an early night. Hope tomorrows better.

Thank you. Just child protection issues which have arisen. Can be quite challenging and tiring. Weve also got oue first house inspection tomorrow so doing lots of cleaning to make it super clean

Thank you. Just child protection issues which have arisen. Can be quite challenging and tiring. Weve also got oue first house inspection tomorrow so doing lots of cleaning to make it super clean

Hope the child protection issues resolve swiftly and smoothly (meaning that in a nice way) I hate house inspections, or even just landlords coming always feel like they are going to judge! How's your day been food wise?

Hope the child protection issues resolve swiftly and smoothly (meaning that in a nice way) I hate house inspections, or even just landlords coming always feel like they are going to judge! How's your day been food wise?

Thank you. Not gonna talk about my food this eve... had an eve off. Didnt go majorly off but just had a nice eve. Back on it tomorrow

Thank you. Not gonna talk about my food this eve... had an eve off. Didnt go majorly off but just had a nice eve. Back on it tomorrow

Everyone deserves a night off once in a while :) x

Well if im honest I had 30 syns tonight which is 2 days worth so ill just not have any tomorrow. Needed it to unwind tonight. Back on it properly tomorrow

That's still very reasonable and workable with you not having syns tomorrow, unlike me this week :-/ but I've felt devastated since and I mean business from tomorrow morning!! U got much planned for weekend?

That's still very reasonable and workable with you not having syns tomorrow, unlike me this week :-/ but I've felt devastated since and I mean business from tomorrow morning!! U got much planned for weekend?

I felt bad when I did it but knew it would all turn around. You'll be ok :) nope not really. OH is working saturday morning so gonna have a lie in..... YAY!! Then sunday there are 6 of us going bowling in the evening- should be good :) you doing anything nice??

My oh is working sat too, but then just a quiet weekend at home with our 2 little monsters! Wanna try and be on best behaviour food wise and that's easier when I'm at home!

My oh is working sat too, but then just a quiet weekend at home with our 2 little monsters! Wanna try and be on best behaviour food wise and that's easier when I'm at home!

Ah thats cool :)
Yeah I find it easier when im at home to control what im eating. If im out and about im more likely to pick on foods or go somewhere like burger king lol. The weekends just go soo quickly thou

Hi all!

Well today has generally been a good day! I needed it after last night. I knew last night would be bad as I was going out for a curry but I wasback on it today!

Yoghurt and fresh fruit for breakfast. Apple and satsumas as a snack. Left over quiche and beans for lunch and a lovely quorn chilli tonight!!

Feeling really good on this diet ... If you can call it a diet :)

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

The moment of truth... WI... 2.75lb off :) so relieved I didn't gain!

Back