New year New Start Slimming world

OMG those chips were gorgeous! Crispy! Tiny bit of salt and I was regretting I didn't make more! My hubby had chips from the chip shop and I wasn't bothered at all! Have you tried freezing them

OMG those chips were gorgeous! Crispy! Tiny bit of salt and I was regretting I didn't make more! My hubby had chips from the chip shop and I wasn't bothered at all! Have you tried freezing them

Ah thats good glad you liked them :) no I haven't tried freezing them dont know if it would work.

Well my day yesterday was different than what was planned. Me and the OH went on a massive shopping/spending spree. We bought 4 suits, 2 jumpers, pair of trainers and a pair of jeans. We also had a look at rings and ordered are new bridesmaid dresses! Because we were out for the day we had lunch out! I used far too many syns but had a good time which is what matters. Back on plan today thou :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just made a curry loaf and my goodness it is tasty- and syn free!!

Just made a curry loaf and my goodness it is tasty- and syn free!! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've always been put off the idea of curry loaf!

I'm just eating my lunch a huge salad with lettuce, cucumber, radish, sweet corn, melon (2 types) and egg with hoisin duck from Iceland. I don't normally like salad or rather lettuce and cucumber but this is yummy

Hello all, my name is Hazel ,well here it goes again ,a new start to my slimming world journey,need to lose nearly 2 stone,so hopefully get there this time, i weigh in at home on a sat so will be taking it a step at a time,hope everyone is doing well .

Hi all.

Loving the idea of sw chips. May try some tonight!

Can anyone suggest something low syn as a dessert that works?

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello all, my name is Hazel ,well here it goes again ,a new start to my slimming world journey,need to lose nearly 2 stone,so hopefully get there this time, i weigh in at home on a sat so will be taking it a step at a time,hope everyone is doing well .

Heya nice to meet you :) good luck with your journey x

I've always been put off the idea of curry loaf!

I'm just eating my lunch a huge salad with lettuce, cucumber, radish, sweet corn, melon (2 types) and egg with hoisin duck from Iceland. I don't normally like salad or rather lettuce and cucumber but this is yummy

Well I invited my OHs best mate round this afternoon and the curry loaf has disappeared :)

Hi all.

Loving the idea of sw chips. May try some tonight!

Can anyone suggest something low syn as a dessert that works?

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sw chips are amazing!
If you find a low syn dessert then let me know as im looking for one too :)

Can we have full fat Philly as a HEA?

Im not 100% sure but don't think you can. I think you can have philly light thou. Would have to look it up x

Ive looked and its only Philly light, damn! I've not had my HEA or HEB today and don't know what to have

I buy the laughing cow triangles :)

I used to but completely forgot to when I did the shopping! Any ideas what I can have quick and easy?

OK what is curry loaf?? I'm intrigued !

Morning all

xx

I was naughty yes day and skipped the healthy extras, I was so full after my tea! I'm having a SW full English for breakfast, tuna sweet corn pasta for lunch and spag Bol for tea, got college tonight and we normally go to the cafe for a hot chocolate and cake :-/ don't know what I will do

Hello Everyone! My name is Dannie and I started SW last week. I lost 4 lbs !!!!

I did SW this time last year and it only lasted about 4/5 weeks before i got bored. However i have put on nearly two stone since i did it last so my plan is to lose that and get back to last years weight :) I've also got this amazing new will power from somewhere, no idea where as i'm usually not good at saying no to junk food.

Glad to read everyones journeys are going well so far. I've joined minimins today so i can have someone to talk to about doing SW! Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your thread :)

Food Diary so far:
- HEXA = Semi-skimmed Milk
- HEXB = 1 slice wholemeal bread
- Scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast
- Spaghetti hoops on toast (HEXB) for lunch

Hello Everyone! My name is Dannie and I started SW last week. I lost 4 lbs !!!!

I did SW this time last year and it only lasted about 4/5 weeks before i got bored. However i have put on nearly two stone since i did it last so my plan is to lose that and get back to last years weight :) I've also got this amazing new will power from somewhere, no idea where as i'm usually not good at saying no to junk food.

Glad to read everyones journeys are going well so far. I've joined minimins today so i can have someone to talk to about doing SW! Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your thread :)

Food Diary so far:
- HEXA = Semi-skimmed Milk
- HEXB = 1 slice wholemeal bread
- Scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast
- Spaghetti hoops on toast (HEXB) for lunch

Hey Dannie :) food diarys looking good so far :) try and get some super free in with every meal or almost every meal and that will help boost your losses! Well done on your first WI, are you going to a group?

Back