New year New Start Slimming world

Hey Dannie :) food diarys looking good so far :) try and get some super free in with every meal or almost every meal and that will help boost your losses! Well done on your first WI, are you going to a group?

No i'm just doing it online, i tried groups the last time i did SW and didn't really like them

No i'm just doing it online, i tried groups the last time i did SW and didn't really like them

I didn't much like groups either, so I'm doing it at home.. Alone. Found the groups unhelpful!

Its chickpea dhal, eggs and bachelor's beef rice :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok the ingredients don't make me want to make it!!! whats it like really?

Oh hi Danni
xx

Ok the ingredients don't make me want to make it!!! whats it like really?

It just tastes like curry in a loaf lol. It is very nice if u like curry z

Hi babycake :)

Has anyone tried making the Spicy, chicken and spinach curry from one of the extra easy cook books? I just made it myself and its incredible!!!

Hi babycake :)

Has anyone tried making the Spicy, chicken and spinach curry from one of the extra easy cook books? I just made it myself and its incredible!!!

Hey nice to meet you :) good luck on your journey. No that sounds really nice

Hi babycake :) Has anyone tried making the Spicy, chicken and spinach curry from one of the extra easy cook books? I just made it myself and its incredible!!!

Ooo
Please share. I loooove curry. Xx

Sorry for such a late post had a busy day. Well the weekend disappeared which isnt good! Means back to work. I had 2slices of toast (HEXB) and a muller light for breakfast. Then lunch was a mugshot, banana, apple and an orange. Dinner was homemade pasta bake with cheese on top (HEXA). One snack today was special k cracker crisps. Had 21 crisps which is 5 syns :). Made another curry loaf as the one I made yesterday was loved by friends that they ate it all. Feeling pretty good :)

Well what a day I have had. Had breakfast at work which was 2 slices of toast (HEXB) and a muller yoghurt. Lunch was meant to be tomato pasta from last night but I ended up down A+E with a very swollen eye. Eye infection boo. So didnt get to eat lunch. Very tired now thou xz

Well what a day I have had. Had breakfast at work which was 2 slices of toast (HEXB) and a muller yoghurt. Lunch was meant to be tomato pasta from last night but I ended up down A+E with a very swollen eye. Eye infection boo. So didnt get to eat lunch. Very tired now thou xz

Oh dear hope your eye isnt too sore :(

Poor you. Poorly eyes are just miserable xxx. I hope the abs start working soon xxx

Oh no! I know that feeling - I had an eye infection over Christmas! Get well soon!!!

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Poor you. Poorly eyes are just miserable xxx. I hope the abs start working soon xxx

Thank you. Yes they are miserable and its all thanks to my contact lenses!!

Oh no! I know that feeling - I had an eye infection over Christmas! Get well soon!!!

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you very much :)

WEIGH IN DAY!!!
Been dreading this as I had the weekend off and ate what I wanted plus I did the same yesterday as was stuck in hospital most of the day. But im happy to say ive LOST 1lb :) I know it could have been better but its still a loss. So that currently 6lb in 2 weeks :) feeling great about it!!

WEIGH IN DAY!!! Been dreading this as I had the weekend off and ate what I wanted plus I did the same yesterday as was stuck in hospital most of the day. But im happy to say ive LOST 1lb :) I know it could have been better but its still a loss. So that currently 6lb in 2 weeks :) feeling great about it!! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your loss Hun! At least it's in the right direction! How's your eye this morning?

WEIGH IN DAY!!!
Been dreading this as I had the weekend off and ate what I wanted plus I did the same yesterday as was stuck in hospital most of the day. But im happy to say ive LOST 1lb :) I know it could have been better but its still a loss. So that currently 6lb in 2 weeks :) feeling great about it!!

Whoop whoop well done xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really need to stop my obsessive morning weighing, I weighed less on Sunday than I do today :-/ I just don't get how it can fluctuate so much when I've stuck to plan 100%

Back