New year New Start Slimming world

Well after a busy day im now in bed. Here is my diary for today:
Breakfast : 2 slices of toast ( HEXB) and a muller yoghurt.
Lunch was a mugshot with a banana and an alpen light bar (3syns)
Dinner was curry loaf with mixed veg and had my laughing cow cheese (HEXA) not been feeling very hungry as have a horrible metal taste in my mouth. Apparently it due to my antibiotic eye drops!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well after a busy day im now in bed. Here is my diary for today:
Breakfast : 2 slices of toast ( HEXB) and a muller yoghurt.
Lunch was a mugshot with a banana and an alpen light bar (3syns)
Dinner was curry loaf with mixed veg and had my laughing cow cheese (HEXA) not been feeling very hungry as have a horrible metal taste in my mouth. Apparently it due to my antibiotic eye drops!

Well at least there is an upside to the poorly eye xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning ladies, sorry I haven't been on for a few days, had a few family issues going on. How your all doing well? Today is WI day and I've lost 2lb. Which I am happy about as that's my aim to lose 2 every week if possible

Morning ladies, sorry I haven't been on for a few days, had a few family issues going on. How your all doing well? Today is WI day and I've lost 2lb. Which I am happy about as that's my aim to lose 2 every week if possible

wel done you :)

Hey everyone. Sorry I havent posted on here in a while. Work has been crazy and very stressful so haven't been very great. Starting again on Monday once ive had a relaxing weekend.
Hope everyone is well xx

Hey everyone. Sorry I havent posted on here in a while. Work has been crazy and very stressful so haven't been very great. Starting again on Monday once ive had a relaxing weekend.
Hope everyone is well xx

Dont be a stranger over the weekend xxxx

Hey all :) new to this.....so ready to lose weight! ive been on slimming world EE for the last 2 weeks and so far have only lost a pound...so demotivating :( have you guys got any slimming world tips?? or ways to stay motivated?

Hey all :) new to this.....so ready to lose weight! ive been on slimming world EE for the last 2 weeks and so far have only lost a pound...so demotivating :( have you guys got any slimming world tips?? or ways to stay motivated?

Biggest tip i can give you is - To be honest with yourself. Check your food syns properly (dont rely on someone else as they could /will get it wrong)
welcome aboard the SW train. Destination healthy and happyville
xx

hi babycake, thank you for the warm welcome hehe! yeah thats a good tip...i usually just estimate how many syns are in what so i should prob do my research before i eat something :) something my mum was saying was it depends also what time you eat at? she says not to have pasta/rice/cereal etc at night time as you arent burning it off so it turns to fat....would you agree? xxx

hi babycake, thank you for the warm welcome hehe! yeah thats a good tip...i usually just estimate how many syns are in what so i should prob do my research before i eat something :) something my mum was saying was it depends also what time you eat at? she says not to have pasta/rice/cereal etc at night time as you arent burning it off so it turns to fat....would you agree? xxx

Good luck with your journey xx

thanks joanne!! you too :eek: xx

Hi Aimee and welcome :) I don't know if u would agree with that fully, I eat my evening meal late every night, and we have various things from potatoes, pasta, rice etc. and I wouldn't say it makes me less likely to lose, you should aim to eat earlier on so it doesn't sit in your tummy all night but that's impossible for me to do. I think the key is to be modest with those sort of items and aim for more super free, every meal should aim to have 1/3 super free. But that's just my opinion :) x

Probably not. Are bodies are a very complex 'little' machine. Some people say one thing other say another. You have to find out whats right for you. SW is not a diet, it isnt really restrictive, if you want it you can have it as long a you syn it!!!!thats one of the reasons it works. Its a healthy eating plan for life.

OH and i work funny shift patterns and last week i ate SW chips and sweet potatoe chips, pasta and rice after 9pm every night. I lost 5lbs last week!
xx

Well I had my girls treat night last night and ate a whole dominoes pizza to myself, but I am back on it today and more determined than ever to lose, been for a extra walk today and will tomorrow to, then my usual school walks every day as well as 30mins on my exercise bike every day and I'm going to up my super free.

There has one thing that I want to ask you all- do you think following slimming world is expensive. Since ive been following it I have spent more than I usually would in the shops and have got to the point now where I have no more money to buy food and we hardly have anything in? Is there any tips anyone can give me. I cant freeze much as we only have enough room in the house for a small fridge freezer (it only has 3 small draws)
Many thanks

I do sometimes find it expensive as my husband won't eat most of the slimming world meals, when I'm having meat and veg and potatoes I use frozen mixed veg, a bag easy lasts me a week and its £1 something for a mix of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. What did you used to spend on a food shop and what do you now?

I don't agree with the whole evening thing all numbers of dietician sports scientists all say different things but my view is that if you consume a bar of chocolate the calorie and fat content is the same regardless of when it is eaten. If you eat more than you burn full stop you will gain weight.

I do sometimes find it expensive as my husband won't eat most of the slimming world meals, when I'm having meat and veg and potatoes I use frozen mixed veg, a bag easy lasts me a week and its £1 something for a mix of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. What did you used to spend on a food shop and what do you now?

I used to spend £130 a month to feed 2 of us and this month so far ive spent £250

Back